Blue Lives Matter - The 101st Law enforcement Officer was Killed Yesterday

Patch'sD

DIS Veteran
The fourth NYPD Police officer was killed last night in less than 10 months. In attempt to capture a gang member who was having a shoot out with a rival gang. Randolph Holder, 33, a five-year veteran of the NYPD was shot in the head. Another Senseless killing bringing the total to 31 Police officers killed by gunfire this year. Prayers to the officers family and the NYPD.

I am sick and tired of hearing about changing Policing rather than going after these thugs with guns. NYC should go back strong to Stop and Frisk. These creeps by carrying and using guns forfeit their rights. Lets protect the cops and law abiding citizens and go after these low-life pieces of dung.

I doubt you'd agree with stop and frisk if you were an innocent victim of it. This cop was shot by a horrible criminal who is now in custody. If you look at his record, he should have never been out of jail, but that's a different argument tied in with our court system.

As awful as this is, to try and use this poor man's death as an excuse to complain about people's legitimate concerns with unskilled or dirty police officers is beyond lame. A man in Florida was killed because his car broke down and a plain clothes police officer panicked. A man in NYC stayed on Riker's Island for six weeks because a cop refused to look at his time card receipt to see he had an alibi. A man who ran for help after a horrid car accident in NC is dead because of another cop who panicked.

If you want the "War on Law Enforcement" to end, then stop going to bat and/or feeling victimized when people call out police officers that are not well trained, not ethical, or not of the mindset to do this job.

Stop and Frisk should be back. The cops have no chance in NYC when the Mayor stands up for the criminals over the NYPD.
I saw and heard the chants OF "WHAT DO WE WANT? DEAD COPS!! WHEN DO WE WANT IT? NOW! after Officer Liu and Ramos were executed.
The Mayor did nothing but tell his son to be careful when a cop approaches him.
If anyone is unhappy with the way the police are trying to their job, let them be in their shoes for one day so they can see what the police have to deal with on everyday basis.

Last edited:
Stop and Frisk should be back. The cops have no chance in NYC when the Mayor stands up for the criminals over the NYPD.
I saw and heard the chants OF "WHAT DO WE WANT? DEAD COPS!! WHEN DO WE WANT IT? NOW! after Officer Liu and Ramos were executed.
The Mayor did nothing but tell his son to be careful when a cop approaches him.
If anyone is unhappy with the way the police are trying to their job, let them be in their shoes for one day so they can see what the police have to deal with on everyday basis.

It goes both ways. Be in the shoe of someone pulled over because of their skin color and being scared for their life that they may be dealing with a wrongly appointed cop. Are you ok with innocent people being killed or locked up?

you have bad apples in any profession, but police officers are heroes, plain and simple. i would like to see how many people who bash the police would be willing to put their lives on the line for complete strangers.......not many at all i bet.

Every single one them, huh? I'm amazed at the little regard you have for the innocent people killed.

like i said, you have bad apples in every profession. are there bad cops? yes, but you know what??? there are also bad bakers. do i then generalize and say all bakers are bad, absolutely not.....

regarding the innocent lives lost - this brave police officer died trying to chase down thugs involved in a gun battle. did he deserve to die?

regarding the innocent lives lost - this brave police officer died trying to chase down thugs involved in a gun battle. did he deserve to die?

Exactly, if anyone doesn't like the police and their actions THEN DON'T CALL THEM WHEN YOU NEED HELP.

And if you don't have anything to be guilty about then don't resist and fight with the when approached by one. When I get stopped by cops- which I've had at numerous times, I simply act like a human being not a jerk.

I doubt you'd agree with stop and frisk if you were an innocent victim of it. This cop was shot by a horrible criminal who is now in custody. If you look at his record, he should have never been out of jail, but that's a different argument tied in with our court system.

As awful as this is, to try and use this poor man's death as an excuse to complain about people's legitimate concerns with unskilled or dirty police officers is beyond lame. A man in Florida was killed because his car broke down and a plain clothes police officer panicked. A man in NYC stayed on Riker's Island for six weeks because a cop refused to look at his time card receipt to see he had an alibi. A man who ran for help after a horrid car accident in NC is dead because of another cop who panicked.

If you want the "War on Law Enforcement" to end, then stop going to bat and/or feeling victimized when people call out police officers that are not well trained, not ethical, or not of the mindset to do this job.

Stop and Frisk is done in High Crime areas. If these areas are mainly minority than so be it. Getting the guns which are being used to kill innocents as well as other gang members is the most important thing. We all know there are some bad cops, but you know what, all of these gang members, drug dealers, and whatever are all bad. So lets get them before they get us.

If you want the war on LEOs to end, you stop condoning killing LEOs. You don't equate stop and frisk with killing a police officer. One results in hurt feelings and inconvenience. The other results in death. Those two things are NOT the same and the former does NOT justify the latter.

you have bad apples in any profession, but police officers are heroes, plain and simple. i would like to see how many people who bash the police would be willing to put their lives on the line for complete strangers.......not many at all i bet.

The bad apples should be called out. Those heros who put their lives on the line for us should be willing to report and testify against the rotten apples who wear the badge.

If you want the war on LEOs to end, you stop condoning killing LEOs. You don't equate stop and frisk with killing a police officer. One results in hurt feelings and inconvenience. The other results in death. Those two things are NOT the same and the former does NOT justify the latter.

I agree. I know that in every profession there are those who abuse their position. but there seems to be a way on Law Enforcement Officers, and I just cannot understand that. I just do not.

The bad apples should be called out. Those heros who put their lives on the line for us should be willing to report and testify against the rotten apples who wear the badge.

I agree.

:grouphug: Prayers, and thoughts for all.

On "The View" this morning Whoopi said she is "So Sick" of shootings happening! That the American people have to make it stop by getting out to vote. As a Canadian I'm not familiar with the issues, and what she meant by that? Outside of gun control, and the contemptuous issue it invokes.

Last edited:
:grouphug: Prayers, and thoughts for all.

On "The View" this morning Whoppie said she is "So Sick" of this happening! That the American people have to make it stop by getting out to vote. As a Canadian I'm not familiar with the issues, and what she meant by that? Outside of gun control, and the contemptuous issue it invokes.
Beats me. This is not about a vote. I really don't know what is is about, but voting will fix it? Maybe she means that voting the folks in who would fight for gun control, but you still have to address the fact that there are a lot of people who insist it is not guns, but people who cause this. I do not think those people are limited to one party or the other.

I think thread like this are a little misleading. This officer died in the line of duty, he wasn't attacked or executed for simply being a cop. Neither reason is less tragic, but the connotation is certainly different.

R.I.P. officer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter