Blue Heron Beach Resort?

Our Family of four stayed in i think the family suite i think. And we Loved it the rooms were clean the staff was helpful The POOL was Huge! nice walking path and we watched the gators swim in the lake below (from our room of course!). My brother and his family visited us for a night and the room was comfortable for all of us (total of seven five adults and two five year olds) Close to everything nice places to eat, downtown disney, and the interstate. hope this helps if you need to know anything else just ask me :goodvibes

Yay! Thanks for your reply!

Do they have shuttles to the park? Are they reliable or is it kinda a pain?

We stayed there about 2 years ago and was not impressed. The best thing this hotel has going for it is the view. They describe themselves as Luxury which they are not. The corridores, landing areas, and elevators were all filthy and neglected. We were on the 15th floor in a 2 bedroom unit and upon entering there was a huge black stain on the carpet in the master bedroom. To me it appeared to be a grease stain but not sure. You could tell the room and the whole unit was vaccuumed but it needed a deep steam clean. The tile areas where swept but where dirty also. Looking under the end tables and coffee tables you can see crumbs and dust balls. Everything eye-level and higer 'appeared' to be clean. The pool itself was clean but the deck was littered in duck poo. The restrooms down by the pool where a filthy mess and unuseable. We informed front desk of the restrooms and they where the same way the following day, like they never have been touched. The only thing in my opinion this hotel has going for it is the views.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!