Blue Card -> water parks?

Cast members can get into water parks right now with ID and buy cheaper tickets for up to the number allowed on the blue main entrance pass. So I can go for free but I can only hget 3 friends in for a cheaper ticket rate.

Blue Main Entrance Passes are not valid for admission to the Water Parks at the Walt Disney World Resort.

On occassion, Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. will offer Florida-Site Cast Members, Crew Members and Imagineers complimentary admission for themselves and discounted tickets for Guests. More information on these offers will be available through internal sources.

Out of curiosity, does the CM ID allow free admission to the water parks? Only asking because I've heard conflicting stories. Thanks!

Out of curiosity, does the CM ID allow free admission to the water parks? Only asking because I've heard conflicting stories. Thanks!

Again, generally, Cast Member IDs are not valid for admission to the Water Parks at the Walt Disney World Resort. However, on occassion, the Company will offer Florida-Site Cast Members complimentary entry with their IDs.

The one exception to this rule is that Florida-Site Cast Members who are statused to the Water Parks are entitled to complimentary entry.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!