Blue Bayou Split Plate Charge?

talie95

Mouseketeer
Hello, I was wondering if anyone has been to BB lately and split an entree. A few years ago we went and split an entree and for a $5 split plate charge we got our own salad and sides. About a year ago when we went they didn't offer a split plate charge... we still shared but didn't get the extra salad and sides. Does anyone know what the policy on that is now? Thanks !

I went last November and our waiter said the split plate charge was if I also wanted a starter and sides. We opted to do it and split the surf and turf. So perhaps if you do not get a extra starter or sides you don't pay extra?

This was over a year ago. I'm not sure if it's changed.

You can either just split the entree (and split the sides and salad) or you can pay a split- plate charge and get your own full side and salad along with the split entree. I believe the split plate charge is around $12.

We've always split without the charge and often they split everything up for you, or at least give you an extra plate and split up the entree. Just make sure you make it clear to the waiter whether you are SHARING an entree or doing a split plate.

"Entrées
Each entrée served with Cajun-inspired salad or a cup of our signature New Orleans gumbo.
Split Plate Charge $12.00 - each diner receives choice of salad or gumbo."

http://allears.net/dlr/din/menu/menus.htm#dl

~~ I love you Phil, and you will forever be with me! Forever my very best and most special friend! I love you to no end. ~~

Strange days have found us
And through their strange hours we linger alone
Bodies confused
Memories misused
As we run from the day to a strange night of stone - The Doors​

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter