Blue Bayou dining and the Electrical Parade

emmalou987

Earning My Ears
Has anyone here eaten at the Blue Bayou and got tickets for the Electrical Parade? How easy was it to watch the fireworks after? Was it hard to make your way up main street or did you go and stand by the train station?

There's some mention of the Blue Bayou parade viewing area and watching fireworks after in this thread - https://www.disboards.com/threads/it-was-so-crowded-today.3581387/
From WebmasterMaryJo's post: Later on, we did the Blue Bayou Electrical Parade dinner. It was really good. Some other friends did not have good service, so they are going to address it with City Hall tomorrow. We had a great spot for the parade, and then some of us headed down the street for the fireworks. Lucky 5'0 me, the 6' man in front took turns putting his son then his daughter on his shoulders, blocking most of my view. Since it was wall to wall people I couldn't move to another spot. Still - my favorite fireworks. They were so good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter