Blu-Ray player or DVD-only in Saratoga Springs rooms?

Euby

DIS Veteran
My understanding is that Community Hall is closed, so you can't check-out any movies. So I'll be bringing some from home. The last time I did this though, the player in the villa (non-Disney) did not play Blu-Ray.

So does anyone know if the newly refurbished villas has a Blu-Ray player or is it just a DVD-only player? What about the ones that haven't been refurbished?

Thanks!

While I can't attest to SSR's CH specifically, all the other Community Halls are open, & SSR's is not noted as closed.

Since Covid, they have removed all DVD players and are not giving out movies.

Since Covid, they have removed all DVD players and are not giving out movies.
We rented DVDs from BW's Community Hall in both August & November of 2020. Both our 1 bdrm villas had DVD players. I don't understand why they would just eliminate the DVD players & rentals at SSR, as we saw them available at other CHs also (& they still include the amenity as an SSR CH offering on the website).
It is possible that the SSR refurbished rooms do not have a DVD player, but you can usually just ask for one.

Funny we just left BLT a week or so ago, and we had 2 DVD players in the living room of our one bedroom! Different brands, too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter