BLT vs BCV studios in summer

chica622

Mouseketeer
We are going to do a week-long rental in August next year before going on a cruise.

We will have an 18-month-old so we will be taking it easy spending afternoons at the pool and a lot of park time at MK.

I have narrowed it down to either BLT or BCV. We are staying at BLT in December and I think we are going to love the proximity to the MK and the monorail.

We stayed at the BC last October and loved it too especially SAB. We just loved the atmosphere of that whole area.

That easy walk to the MK is enticing at BLT. Anyone been to either of these resorts with a little one around that age? Thanks :)

BLT!BLT!BLT! It is our home resort. For our family, we spend ALOT of time at MK. We have a 6,5 and 2 yo and it is the best. We can walk or take a 15 minute monorail ride to the park. We can walk or take a 2 minute monorail ride back to the room. The big, big perk is staying at BLT and riding the monorail, you do not have to fold your stroller. If one falls asleep, you don't have to wrangle them out of the stroller to get on a bus. As our kids get older, I think we will spend more time in the EPCOT/DHS area, but for now it is BLT all the way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!