BLT studios in October

Diasmom

Mouseketeer
How difficult is it to book a studio at BLT for mid October 11 months out? We’re thinking of a trip for MEA weekend in 2021. I’m a little concerned with it being the 50th anniversary and also with all the delayed trips it might be impossible to book a studio or one bedroom. We will hopefully have a small contract, 50 points, and credit from the www.dvcrentalstore.com. Also curious if it’s difficult to buy transfer points for a reservation. TIA

Last edited by a moderator:
Your credit will be worthless for an 11 month booking for October 2021, realistically.

I would not expect to get Standard on your own points, but Lake View possibly.

How difficult is it to book a studio at BLT for mid October 11 months out? We’re thinking of a trip for MEA weekend in 2021. I’m a little concerned with it being the 50th anniversary and also with all the delayed trips it might be impossible to book a studio or one bedroom. We will hopefully have a small contract, 50 points, and credit from the www.dvcrentalstore.com Also curious if it’s difficult to buy transfer points for a reservation. TIA
I recently booked a couple of rentals for spring break at BLT. When the 11 month window opens you should have no problem booking with your points and the transferred ones. The credit may be more difficult to use, as it relies on the broker having points available.

Last edited by a moderator:
I recently booked a couple of rentals for spring break at BLT. When the 11 month window opens you should have no problem booking with your points and the transferred ones. The credit may be more difficult to use, as it relies on the broker having points available.
Spring break is DVC low demand season.

October is high demand season, and factor in the 50th anniversary.

These are two completely different scenarios.

During the DVC high to extremely high demand season at WDW (late Sep to marathon weekend in Jan), including all of Oct, standard studios at BLT have often filled right at 8 a.m. at 11-months out or even before, leaving many disappointed; 1BRs provide a much better chance, and lake view studios and 1BRs are usually open beyond the 11-month window.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter