BLT rooms and views with picture links! Last update of post #1 10/21/2015

What category are you booked in? Any "theme park view" room should meet your request. I'd just request "high floor." If you have a lake or standard view, that changes things.

I'm currently booked at the Poly but want to switch over to BLT TPV at 7 months. There were some posts earlier in the thread that mentioned some rooms have an off-side view of MK. Just want to attempt to get a great view!

I booked a lake view 2br lock off at BLT and was assigned rooms 7508 and 7510. This post indicates that those rooms are standards. Is that accurate? If so, I would like to have my points refunded the difference.

Last edited:
I booked a lake view 2br lock off at BLT and was assigned rooms 7508 and 7510. This post indicates that those rooms are standards. Is that accurate? If so, I would like to have my points refunded the difference.
The 5th floor is questionable. Ask at the front desk. They should be able to tell you what type of room it is. And let us know, too.

Does anyone know what's going on with the photo maps that were on the first post. Used to show in colors the locations of all the rooms. Doesn't seem to load anymore. Thanks.

I was wondering the same thing. It has happened to a lot of the original threads first pages. I may have only noticed because we are herring close and I wanted to look for out split stay maps of BLT and BCV and they were both not available anymore.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to which side of the building has the least sun exposure? This is for a Lake View. Thanks!

Does anyone know what's going on with the photo maps that were on the first post. Used to show in colors the locations of all the rooms. Doesn't seem to load anymore. Thanks.
I believe Photobucket began charging a monthly fee for image hosting. Perhaps the account was not updated and so the images are not viewable. Unfortunate too. Those were great resources.

We are booked in a standard view 1BR. Any suggestions for what to request that might get us a possible fireworks view?

BLTtype6.jpg

BLTview17-1.jpg

Are farthest rooms from elevators very far? Will have slow walkers with me, so wondering if it will be important to be near elevators?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!