BLT rooms and views with picture links! Last update of post #1 10/21/2015

Would anyone have a copy of the room types by room number map image from the 1st post they could attach?

Thank you in advance for any help,
jamby jambo

Just want to make sure I have my info correct. If I want to put a room request in to have the best chances of seeing MK in a LV studio i should put even number, high floor and north tower(?)? Is there something else?

Just want to make sure I have my info correct. If I want to put a room request in to have the best chances of seeing MK in a LV studio i should put even number, high floor and north tower(?)? Is there something else?
High floor is unnecessary. North tower is more important.

The request I put in for Oct was north tower, even number and high floor and it was a perfect room! Hope this helps and good luck !

there is only one tower that is DVC - so right now it is north side. the higher the view the more you see. Good LUCK! Although the other side is nice too you can see the fireworks at Epcot and some have claimed the Studios too - but I have only seem Epcot - plus you might get to see the EWP =if it is still around.

There is only one DVC tower but if you want MK view in a LV room you want the north end of the tower toward Space Mnt. On the southern end you'll be looking at CR.

We are leaving tonight and I just got a text with our room number....
Does the 4th floor offer MK views???? I thought they were standard...

High floor is unnecessary. North tower is more important.

We just stayed on the 6th floor. At first I was disappointed bc I had switched from std to lake view in order to avoid a low floor.

But supersnoop is right. High floor uneccesaary. We stayed put and enjoyed fireworks on our balcony. We stayed in the north end and had even numbers. It was a lovely 2bd lockoff.

I'm renting DVC points for a lakeview studio. I'd love a view of the Castle and Wishes! I've been reading through this thread and want to get my request right. In an attempt for a MK view in the lakeview category, I should request an even numbered room in the North Tower correct? Thanks!

okay there is only one Tower (so far) - North side and yes even numbered room - that say with a lake view - you might consider a view of Bay Lake - the south side has views of Epcot and studios in the distance.

I'm renting DVC points for a lakeview studio. I'd love a view of the Castle and Wishes! I've been reading through this thread and want to get my request right. In an attempt for a MK view in the lakeview category, I should request an even numbered room in the North Tower correct? Thanks!

Yes you are correct in what you want to request! We have done the same in the past and been fortunate in getting what we call a lake/MK view. Good luck !

Are there connecting Studio Rooms??

No.

The only DVC resort at WDW with connecting studios is PVB. VB is the other DVC resort with connecting small villas - there are a few connecting Inn rooms. Otherwise the only connecting rooms anywhere else is a 2BR lock-off which connects a studio and a 1BR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter