BLT Magic!

PEANUT1

You can Fly!
At BLT now and I feel so happy that I may never want to go anywhere else! We got the lake view studio but have a view of Cinderella's castle. I can't describe how magical it feels to simply see the magic kingdom when waking up or even walking to the elevator. Everything just feels so magical.
The walk to mk is so lovely and all of the CM's have been wonderful. We had a great meal at the wave. My kids love the pool. Can you tell I love this place.

:thumbsup2 I am so happy you have a magical view. We will be looking over the savanna in our studio in 10 days :banana:

Glad you are having such a magical time. We are headed to SSR tomorrow!

Have fun! 3 days until we get to Kidani for 2 nights, then we switch to our home at BLT on Sunday night!

Glad to hear you are having such a nice time!

We are booked in BLT LV studio in December :)

I hope you don't mind if I ask you a couple quick questions?

How is the space? We will be travelling with a toddler, and I'd heard varied opinions about the studios...some saying it is tight and others saying it is not tight at all. I tend to think we'll be fine in it but always like to hear from others' experiences (I used to live in Manhattan and am used to tight spaces, lol).

Is the sofabed comfortable for sleeping?

Would you mind posting your room number? Just curious which room has such a great view. Thanks! :goodvibes

The more I read, the more excited I am for our trip coming up!

We had the same type of Lake view last Dec. It was nice to sit out on our balcony and watch Wishes and see the boat parade as well. We will be back at BLT in 4 days (home resort). We have a lake view studio and are hoping to get a room with both lake and MK view again, if we don't not a big deal. Just cant wait to get back to Disney! It has been a long 3 weeks since our last visit and it is getting cold in Massachusetts!!:):)

Glad to hear you are having a good time. 3 more sleeps til we're on our way to BLT!

I would also like to know how you feel about the space in the studio. We are considering a studio there for our family of four. I would love to be so lucky to get that view you have!!

BLT Magic, that sounds wonderful! I hope you continue to have such a wonderful time!

I know how you feel! We stayed in a lake view 1 bedroom earlier this month and were blown away by the resort! Even my DH who does not like the "modern" look of the room or building was wishing we could stay there on every trip. Enjoy the rest of your trip!

The location ain't bad either. We are scheduled for Feb. Me and my honey. Yessir.... LOL Enjoy !!

we dont mind the studio space at all! There are lots of little nooks and shelves to store stuff. We requested a north side, high floor even # room. We had a lovely cm who looked up the rooms for us and actually had pics of the views to show us before she slotted us in a room. Hallowishes from our balcony last night was amazing and the walk to mk is awesome

We stayed at BLT for 6 nights in the studio. it was the best trip we ever had. I never wanted to leave. We are planning for a 1 bedroom for the next trip. I am getting excited just thinking about it :banana:

We have booked a Lakeview 1 bedroom for June. I can't wait to see the views we'll get. Thanks for the posts! :goodvibes

Glad you are having a great trip!! And your view sounds fantastic!!

We stayed at BLT for the first time last Christmas and also really enjoyed it!! So much so our kids have asked several times if we could trade our Boardwalk points for BLT points!! Enjoy the rest of your trip!

we dont mind the studio space at all! There are lots of little nooks and shelves to store stuff. We requested a north side, high floor even # room. We had a lovely cm who looked up the rooms for us and actually had pics of the views to show us before she slotted us in a room. Hallowishes from our balcony last night was amazing and the walk to mk is awesome

Whom did you speak with for choosing a room, if I may ask? Last yr we had a room maybe on the fourth floor with the tennis courts off to the left a bit. Had a great view of fire works, but I have no idea of location, room number, etc. Thanks for any info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!