BLT - Lobby

Maria_Ohana

Mouseketeer
HI! Never stayed at BLT, and I have a couple questions.
1. Does it have it's own check in area and bell services separate from Contemporary? Thinking of early arrival luggage drop off, grocery delivery.
2. Transportation - I know we will need walk over to Contemporary to get the monorail, what about buses?
3. All food access, shops are at Contemporary correct? I just need to double check.

Yes, BLT has a front desk and bell services. The BLT front desk is only open from 6 or 7 am until 10 pm daily, the CR front desk is open 24/7. Bell Services operates 24/7, but someone may need to come over from the CR if they are needed during the overnight hours.

Only one bus stop which is shared by both buildings.

No shops or dining in BLT.

Yes, BLT has a front desk and bell services. The BLT front desk is only open from 6 or 7 am until 10 pm daily, the CR front desk is open 24/7. Bell Services operates 24/7, but someone may need to come over from the CR if they are needed during the overnight hours.

Only one bus stop which is shared by both buildings.

No shops or dining in BLT.
Both Bell Services and Front Desks can be utilized if staying at BLT right?
Thank you.

Another thing to note: The bus stop for the parks is located "between-ish" the CR and BLT, so you don't have to worry about walking to the far side of CR to pick up the bus to the parks. It is closer to the CR than to BLT, but you can see it from the BLT entrance.

Walking to the MK from BLT is shorter than from CR.

Don't think you need to go over to the bus stop to start your walk on the "official path"; you can walk directly out of BLT, and pick up the path on the other side of the drop off circle.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter