BLT laundry

cadale

Mouseketeer
DH and I are staying in a studio in October. I know I won't have laundry facilities in the room so I was wondering if there are laundry facilities in BLT to use and if so where are they located?

Thanks!:)

Yes, there is a laundry room at BLT (and all DVC properties) for guest use. Washers and dryers are free but you will have to purchase soap or bring your own. At BLT the laundry room is on the first floor and will require you to use your key card for access.

Thanks for the info, this will be our first stay at BLT and I too was wondering the same thing :goodvibes.

Yes, there is a laundry room at BLT (and all DVC properties) for guest use. Washers and dryers are free but you will have to purchase soap or bring your own. At BLT the laundry room is on the first floor and will require you to use your key card for access.

Just to add that if you go north from the lobby (toward Magic Kingdom) it will be on the left hand side just before the north elevators.

Definitely take your own detergent, fabric softener, etc. Last time I heard, they were charging $1.00 for a small box that does one load only.

Yes 1st floor and a few doors down from the Kids Club. As you walk into main entrance of BLT go to the left and its on your left before you hit the North Elevators.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter