BLT for 12/28-1/1 at 11 months?

MaeB76

Earning My Ears
Hi all! I’m new to the boards! We’ve owned DVC for several years now and have had stays over Thanksgiving and Easter, but never NYE. I am hoping to book a BLT 2-bedroom (any view) at the 11 month mark for a four night stay 12/28 thru 1/1. Based on experience, will this be available? Or will I have to walk it? I’d rather not walk it because it’s such a short stay...

Thanks in advance for any feedback!

When I go for NYE Time, I go 12/28-12/31 at BLT, THEN 12/31 forward at BWV. I like to be near each of the fireworks! EVERY year at 11 months I have always gotten either studio, 1 or two bedroom. I’m not trying for 2019...booked a DCL cruise for the entire time.

pixiedust: For you!

That's great to hear - thank you! Enjoy your DCL cruise! We actually had a cruise on hold but then decided to do the parks instead since we've never seen the NYE fireworks.
I'd love to switch to BWV for 12/31 as our plan is to do Epcot that night... but I am doubting there will be availability at 7 months. I'll check though, and maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised. In the meantime we'll hopefully book BLT.

Does anyone know if the monorail ride back to BLT from EPCOT on 12/31 will be a nightmare? TIA!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter