BLT Countdown Widget

pditullio

Mouseketeer
Anyone know where I can get one? My regular DVC widget has no BLT, and the general WDW resort pic just isn't doing it for me...

First visit at our new home starts 8/23!! :woohoo:

Anyone know where I can get one? My regular DVC widget has no BLT, and the general WDW resort pic just isn't doing it for me...

First visit at our new home starts 8/23!! :woohoo:

I was wondering about the widget with BLT added too. BTW I will be joining you at our new home on 8/24 :cheer2:

Yeah I emailed DVC on he website regarding that....but sadly no response... I am sure they will fix it in time.

We made our own up using Mickeypath.com. But at first we only had our photo. Then I saw on Photobucket.com that they had photo editing that would let you use layers and maybe merge photos. After a frustrating evening messing around with Photobucket, I went to the source company that photobucket uses -- fotoflexer.com. I was able to crop the BLT logo from a another post here on DVC and added our photo. It still took a little work. But I think it looks okay. Then I went back to Mickeypath.com and added the countdown.

We also use this as a countdown widget on our Apple dashboard. Or at use a our photo using Mickeypath.com.

I wish the DVC vacation countdown widget was as cute as the DVC news widget (which is a waste since DVC seldom has news). I'd love a Mickey sitting on my computer counting down the days!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter