BLT -- A Sandwich or a Resort? Nov 09 TR (12/9 Lessons Learned)

Awesome latest update Marsha. I LOVE the picture of Elizabeth with Anistasia. Totally cracks me up. Glad she perked back up after the ladies left. :goodvibes That looks like a really cool stroller that you guys got from the swap. And Jerry did a great job getting those night shots. Especially the one of Space Mountain. Very smokey and spooky and cool :thumbsup2

Thanks! I'll let Jerry know. Yep, Elie sure was funny.

great start!! Sorry I wasn't here for the very beginning but I easily caught up. Rachel looks like she just had such a GREAT time at that meal! I especially love the picture of her and Prince Charming holding hands!

I also love this picture
DSC_7404.jpg

Elie was funny with her "fear face"...poor thing. But she did pretty good considering! She was probably thinking, "why are these women wearing so much blush and eyeshadow?" :rotfl:

Cinderella on the other hand, was really pretty

I love Drizella's face on that photo, too. A perfect contrast to Rachel's pure joy.

That Cinderella was really pretty. You know how some of the characters just totally look like them and others don't quite make it?

My niece tried out to be a Disney character ... the story she tells is quite funny as they literally examine you close up and personal...make you open your mouth, look at your teeth, etc. She said she felt like a horse! At the end, Disney told her she would be able to play ... Cruella! She turned it down...she had her heart set on a princess but clearly, she wasn't princess quality. Now she laughs about it.

Looks 1900 Pare fare was a blast

That pic of Ellie with Anastasia is priceless...you need to send that in to all ears pic of the week...love it :laughing:

Love how much Rachel got into the characters..looks like she is having a blast

Great night shots :thumbsup2

I was thinking about sending the all ears pic in, too. We really enjoyed the restaurant. Not sure it's really good for boys but for girls, it's great.

I forgot to mention that upon check-in, we asked if we could cancel the DDP and a quick call to the front desk's manager was all it took. I figured that with us being sick and not really eating as much as we normally do, that the extra food would be a waste. Besides, I wasn't sure what our days would look like going forward.

After 1900 Park Fare, we also stopped at the Marketplace at the Contemporary and purchased milk, oj, donuts, cereal and pop tarts. Oh, and a Coke for my caffeine-addicted hubby! Ok, so it wasn't the healthiest of breakfast foods and it cost us like $28+

Before Rachel went to bed, she said that tomorrow she wanted to play on the little beach area outside our room. My first thought was, no way ... tomorrow is Epcot!:lmao:

So today is Sunday, November 15th
=======================

Goal: Epcot

Reality: A Down Day

We were hoping to sleep in and rest but we obviously forgot to tell Elizabeth our plans. She was up at 6:30am. We decided to get up anyway, showered, had a leisurely breakfast and then Rachel said she wanted to play in the sand.

I asked her if she wanted to go ride Test Track and Soarin' (devious of me to mention her two favorite rides) or just play in the sand.

She chose the sand.

OK, that works. I declared today a good day to roam around the resort and if we wanted to, we could go to Epcot later. This was our first trip using single day tickets with no park hopper, so I really didn't want to use a whole day ticket, if we were only going into the parks for 2-3 hours. Darn, I love those annual passes!

So I stayed with Elizabeth and nursed her and Jerry took Rachel to the sand to play. It was a good decision as she really enjoyed it.

Then Elie and I joined up with them. We had to get a family picture on the Mickey.
DSC_7568.jpg

Then we let Rachel play in the water fountains a little. Jerry and I played ping pong (I won 2/3 games).

At this point we were actually hot and sweaty -- love it in November!! And hungry. It was 10:45am but we were already for lunch. We went to the Contemporary and figured lunch would start around 11am.

First tried The Wave. Nope, 12 noon.
Then the Contempo Cafe. Nope, 12 noon.

So we decide to take the monorail to Kona Cafe to eat. I love Kona (Tonga Toast!) and just the Poly in general. Plus it gave Rachel a ride on the monorail.

Well, without ressies, I thought we might be out of luck, but we got a beeper and were told to wait on the 2nd floor.

So, crazy hat tradition lives on
DSC_7585.jpg

DSC_7582.jpg

Our beeper goes off within 10 minutes and we are seated. However, Elizabeth fell fast asleep and Jerry wants to bring the double stroller into the restaurant. Sorry, Jerry!

I say I'll just hold her and she ends up sleeping the entire time. And the menu is breakfast!

Rachel is unruly, flopping around on the booth seat, not wanting to eat ... so we tell her she can lie down or color but she is not a fish :rotfl: We don't order a meal for her b/c she keeps changing her mind. We get her a plate of bacon and figure she'll just share our food.

I was all set for Tonga Toast, but then saw The Samoan. It's a poached egg with Hollandaise sauce over pulled pork.
Let me tell you, this was truly delicious!! I :love: it! It was a great brunch combination. Rachel really enjoyed it too.

We walked around the Poly and under the Volcano pool. Then we were trying to decide what to do next. It was about 2pm when we got back to the resort and Jerry suggested taking Rachel out on the Sea Raycers. I thought that would be good, too. I remember going out on them with my dad when I was young and had such a blast!

Oh and somewhere along the way we lost Elie's brand new elephant toy (pictured from the 1900 Park Fare photos). I reported it to Cont lost and found but never heard from them again...

I went to nurse Elie and looked out our window and there was Jerry and Rachel getting prepped for the boats. I snagged a few pictures
JPEG034.jpg

However, something was wrong with the boat, so they had to turn around
JPEG037.jpg

Once out again, they had a wonderful time on the boat. The guys at the marina gave them extra time since they had boat trouble and also knocked off additional money (in addition to our DVC discount). So the 45 minute boat ride was only ~$25. Woo Hoo, you can't beat that.

Here is the proud papa and daughter afterwards
JPEG042.jpg

Then we all took naps in the room and decided to go to DTD for dinner and shopping.

So far our surprise day was turning out pretty well. Funny, how we needed "down day" but hadn't really done anything yet!

Sunday, cont'd
==========
Goal: Goofy's Candy Co, World of Disney and Once Upon a Toy, Art of Disney and Ghiradelli for ice cream.

Reality: what was I thinking?

So we pack up and go to the bus area to do some shopping at DTD. 45 minutes later (I was NOT happy about that), we got on a bus and found seats.

Now it's nearly 7pm by the time the bus came and went to the Poly and the GF before going to DTD.

Elizabeth enjoyed the bus ride.
DSC_7590.jpg

We ate at Earl of Sandwich and then Rachel was possessed by some evil spirit and wanted a picture here...
DSC_7598.jpg

OK, so these guys are growing on me a little bit...

DSC_7604.jpg

We go over to Goofy's Candy Company. I heard great things on this from my DIS friends but hadn't tried it yet. Let me tell you this is now on our must-do list.

We order special treats and watch them being made:
DSC_7595.jpg

Rachel - Choc cookie, dark chocolate, sprinkles and white choc drizzle

Jerry - Rice Crispy Mickey, dark chocolate, almond slice and white choc drizzle

Me - Caramel Apple, milk chocolate, peanuts and white choc drizzle

DSC_7611.jpg

We go to OUAT and let Rachel build a Mr. Potato Head and My Little Pony. I sneak out with Elizabeth in the double stroller and go to World of Disney. Stupid, stupid. Why do you bring a double stroller to the busiest place on all of Disney property?!?

I quickly pick up a Beauty and Beast costume for the Disney doll I got for Rachel last year. Then I get two princess ornaments for the tree. I picked Ariel for Elie and Cinderella for Rachel. My total is just over $50 so I get an additional discount for using my Disney VISA card. I decide to just ship the gifts back home b/c I want these gifts to come from Santa Mickey...and who wants to carry these around anyway?

Jerry buys a box of Mr. Potato head parts-only. I had already warned him not to mention that he did not choose a body and to stuff the box. I need to count the parts ... anyone know what the current record for just parts is??

The girls fall asleep in the stroller waiting for the bus. Jerry wants to take a taxi but the CM says it really won't save us time since there are no taxis waiting. The bus comes within 15 minutes, we carry the girls on the bus, put them to bed.

I decide that I want to watch the Holi-wishes fireworks from the rooftop. OMG it's gorgeous!

When I get back, we eat our Goofy's treats on the balcony and watch the EWP again. OMG, they are so delicious. We saved Rachel's for later since she had fallen asleep by the time we made it back. I nearly felt sick by the time I finished mine, but oh, it was worth it!!

Then we just hang out on the balcony. It was nice and romantic, but I won't go into any more details...;)

That candy looks absolutely sinful. But, yummy.

Sounds like you all had a great day. :goodvibes

Those treats at goofys look delicious :goodvibes

That candy looks absolutely sinful. But, yummy.

Sounds like you all had a great day. :goodvibes

Those treats at goofys look delicious :goodvibes

Yes, they were sinful, yummy and delicious!! I was covered in choc flakes and peanuts when I was done.

But I'm definitely getting another one next time!! Hmmm, let's see how many calories

Apple
Caramel
Milk Chocolate
Peanuts
White Chocolate

I'd say about 50? maybe 100?

:rotfl::lmao:

Yes, they were sinful, yummy and delicious!! I was covered in choc flakes and peanuts when I was done.

But I'm definitely getting another one next time!! Hmmm, let's see how many calories

Apple
Caramel
Milk Chocolate
Peanuts
White Chocolate

I'd say about 50? maybe 100?

:rotfl::lmao:

50 or 100,000 maybe?:lmao:

The night time pics from your balcony are gorgeous! I love that Rachel chose the sand over her favorite rides! :rotfl: Your treats from Goofy's look yummy! :thumbsup2

Wow, the family shot at the Mickey metal statute is great! It should be a holiday card!

Wonderful updates! Your girls have beautiful smilies! :)

Great update Marsha. Looks like you guys had a great down day even though you had planned on going to EPCOT. I LOL'd when you said Rachel had been posessed by an evil spirit when she asked to be pictured with the Pooh characters :rotfl: Cute picture though. And sounds like you and Jerry managed to have a very romantic evening when the girls went to bed. That's great. You need that every once in a while for sure! :goodvibes

that sounded like a wonderful REST day....you guys deserved it after being sick and almost missing your flight in the other day...

I am so LOVIN all the great pictures...thank your DH for me :thumbsup2 my trip is just under a year now and almost time to make the ressie...we plan to have 1 whole rest day too for BLT and look at the decorations at the other mono resorts.

sorry you didn't get to test the pool, but looks like it may have been warm enough if you were wearing shorts.

love the matching shirts for this day!

I have been jotting several little notes down from your TR so far...great info!

Happy Thanksgiving

J~

Hello! I hope your trip was wonderful! I've read some of our past TRs, and am happy I found this one not too far in progress, even though I haven't finished reading it all yet! Looking forward to hearing about your trip. Both of your girls are precious!!

Looks 1900 Pare fare was a blast

That pic of Ellie with Anastasia is priceless...you need to send that in to all ears pic of the week...love it :laughing:

Love how much Rachel got into the characters..looks like she is having a blast

Great night shots :thumbsup2

hey Kelly, that is a REALLY good idea! Send it in Marsha! We are BOUND to see it show up on the Allears site! :thumbsup2

50 or 100,000 maybe?:lmao:

I think you are sadly correct at 100,000 :rotfl2:

The night time pics from your balcony are gorgeous! I love that Rachel chose the sand over her favorite rides! :rotfl: Your treats from Goofy's look yummy! :thumbsup2

Yeah, kids like the simple things. And our day turned out great anyway. Of course around 2pm Rachel said she wanted to go to Epcot!

Wow, the family shot at the Mickey metal statute is great! It should be a holiday card!

Wonderful updates! Your girls have beautiful smilies! :)

Thanks! I like to do a little mix of photos for our Christmas card...I'd like to include that Mickey one!

Great update Marsha. Looks like you guys had a great down day even though you had planned on going to EPCOT. I LOL'd when you said Rachel had been posessed by an evil spirit when she asked to be pictured with the Pooh characters :rotfl: Cute picture though. And sounds like you and Jerry managed to have a very romantic evening when the girls went to bed. That's great. You need that every once in a while for sure! :goodvibes

Yep, we did.

Glad I made you laugh!

We definitely needed the time together ... wish we had a regular baby sitter...that would be good for us, too.

that sounded like a wonderful REST day....you guys deserved it after being sick and almost missing your flight in the other day...

I am so LOVIN all the great pictures...thank your DH for me :thumbsup2 my trip is just under a year now and almost time to make the ressie...we plan to have 1 whole rest day too for BLT and look at the decorations at the other mono resorts.

sorry you didn't get to test the pool, but looks like it may have been warm enough if you were wearing shorts.

love the matching shirts for this day!

I have been jotting several little notes down from your TR so far...great info!

Happy Thanksgiving

J~

Hope you had a good T-day weekend!

Yep, it was definitely warm enough for shorts...I only brought one pair but you'll see I'm wearing them every day. Thankfully we have a W/D in the room so we did laundry every morning before we left and every afternoon/evening when we got back. My girls are heavey sleepers so they still slept with the W/D running. Maybe it was background noise for them.

Glad I can help out a little!

We try to have one down day per 2-3 days of stay. Mostly for Jerry since he is a "non-planner, lazy, do whatever sounds good at the moment" type of guy. He starts getting all edgy and grumpy if he has more than 3 days in the parks.

Hello! I hope your trip was wonderful! I've read some of our past TRs, and am happy I found this one not too far in progress, even though I haven't finished reading it all yet! Looking forward to hearing about your trip. Both of your girls are precious!!

Welcome!! It's nice to have repeat readers. Thanks for posting. Overall we had a good trip.

And I kept telling Rachel that we need to be happy that we get to go to Disney. Some people don't get to go at all and others certainly don't get to go every year. So I do know that we are blessed. My "complaints" about not getting to do one of the parks (can't say which one yet!) or having colds really do not compare to Big problems...just nuisances.

hey Kelly, that is a REALLY good idea! Send it in Marsha! We are BOUND to see it show up on the Allears site! :thumbsup2

OK, I will see what the rules are!:thumbsup2

Today is Monday, November 16th. We are halfway through our vacation...only one more full day at WDW...and I'm starting to freak out ... we haven't even made it into a park!!:rotfl2:

We get up today about 8am and everyone needs to get a shower. Then we have breakfast in the room. Time to gather all the things we need for the park -- food for Elizabeth, water bottles, toys, diaper bag, cameras, tickets, nurse Elizabeth, etc. We should have gathered everything together last night.

By the time we get into MK, it is 11am:scared1: How in the world can it take us 3 hours!! I repeat, 3 hours to get up and in the park.

Thankfully the park isn't overly busy...just lots of people hanging out on Main Street for the Street party parade. Today's color is blue again (thanks to washer/dryer in the room).
DSC_7653.jpg

I ask Rachel if she wants to dance with the characters on the street and she says no. I found out later that she was overwhelmed by all the people and noise and sights and just wanted to sit in the stroller and take it all in. I understand now. At the time, I just thought she was being grumpy.

So we head off to Adventureland. It's very warm (mid-80s) and we just walked from BLT so I suggest we sit down at the Magic Carpet ride and eat a Dole Whip. Jerry gets one and it is green for the holidays! Rachel doesn't want any...she just wants to climb on the benches and watch the ride. OK.

Then we see that the queue is starting for Jasmine and Aladdin so Elizabeth and I wait in line and then JErry and Rachel join us.
DSC_7678.jpg

Rachel's outfit for today is a Tinkerbell top and skirt that someone on DIS made for the Survival Bag swap.:thumbsup2

Last year when we got Jasmine/Aladdin's autograph, they werent' impressed with my ABC book. (I admit I was a bit disappointed by that!) This year however, they both loved it and spent time looking at it.
DSC_7676.jpg

Oh, I forgot to mention that this morning Jerry woke up with a sore throat and wasn't speaking to save his voice/ease his throat. Do you have any idea what it's like to carry on a conversation or just do things with someone that doesn't talk?

We split up so Jerry can see how long the line is for Jungle Cruise. Then he is supposed to call me so we can determine whether to ride or FP or skip. Well, he goes but of course he is barely whispering into the phone...and you know how noisy it is at MK ... well, I tell him to just pick up a FP...I have no idea the time and am frustrated.

This is NOT going to plan!:lmao:

Meanwhile I tell Jerry that we are walking on ahead to check out PoC but evidently he didn't hear me so after he gets the FPs, he is walking aimlessly around, but in the right direction. I see that PoC only has a 5 minute wait, so I wait outside the ride, spot him and park the stroller.

Then Jerry sees these wenches outside the ride and has Rachel pose with them -- super cute!
DSC_7681.jpg

We all like PoC and then head over to Big Thunder Mountain. Rachel isn't sure whether she wants to ride.

On the way, it's still hot. We see Tiana's Showboat Revue is going on and decide to watch that. Rachel is now saying she doesn't want to go on BTMR. I really want to go on with her b/c I know she'll like it.

I take the tickets, say I'm getting FPs and walk away. But Jerry tries to call me back. However, he can't talk and I'm not looking at him. So he yells in a nasty sounding voice "MARSHA!!!" (sounds worse than it is due to his scratchy voice). I turn around and am like "What?" in an equally nasty voice.

Now mind you, we are like 10' apart right in front of Splash Mountain...we are both hot, sick and there are people all around us.

Now Jerry tells me that only one of our tickets is working and we can't get FP. Evidently when we entered MK, Rachel and I walked through the gate and only Jerry went through the turnstile. The CM was supposed to put all of our tickets through but only put one of them through.

However, I'm only hearing about every other word he is saying b/c it's too noisy and he's not really talking and we are getting more and more angry at each other...well, you get the point...it really was a comedy of errors ... if we were a sit-com. Unfortunately, we aren't, and it was an embarrassing argument instead.

Finally I understand what he is saying, we get a substitute ticket that allows us to get a FP. Rachel and I ride BTMR ("she said it's ok but doesn't want to ride it again. She said that her pretend friend Zooter (from Jungle Junction cartoon) really liked it b/c it went fast!")

We calm down and head over to Tom Sawyer Island. I nurse Elizabeth on one of the benches and Jerry and Rachel explore TSI. Elie and I meet up with them and explore the fort, go over the barrel bridge (Elie is in the Baby Bjorn...this is an experience!) and then head back.

By this time we are hungry so we eat at Pinocchio VIllage Haus. Jerry snagged a table overlooking the boats. After air conditioning, rest, food and drink, we are all civil again and Jerry's voice is better.

Whew!

Oh the picture of Rachel with the wenches is great. We don't have Tom Sawyers Island anymore. It is a Pirates Cove type of thing. I am kind of sad that they did away with Tom Sawyers Island but I will check out Pirates Cove when we go next.

We ride IASW and then head over to Tomorrowland to ride Buzz Lightyear. We ride twice and both times I beat Jerry ... even the one time I had Elizabeth on my lap!! I scored 200K+ and 380K+.

Then we ride the Wedway/People Mover/TTA. I nurse Elizabeth and then Rachel wants to ride it again, so we just stay on. This is a great ride to just relax on. Here is a cute pic of Elizabeth on it.
DSC_7843.jpg

We go back and do Buzz LIghtyear again.
DSC_7821.jpg

In Sept 07, Rachel got a photo with Zurg

In May 08, she was too scared.

Now, in Nov 09, she was ok with doing it again.
DSC_7820.jpg

More crazy hats
DSC_7824.jpg

You can see that MK is not really crowded in November!
DSC_7847.jpg

It's almost 3pm so we stake out a spot over by Country Bears to watch the parade. Rachel and Elizabeth were big hits with the characters. Almost every one of them came by and shook their hands! Rachel was in heaven.
DSC_7782.jpg

Here are some shots that I like of the parade. This was the first time for all of us to see this parade. Goal #3 was met.
DSC_7708.jpg

(Other goals were Tom Sawyer Island and Big Thunder).

There's something about this photo that I just liked.
DSC_7772.jpg

We decide to head over to Toontown to ride Goofy's Barnstormer and see the characters. Along the way we met a street artist/maintenance worker who was making this and he let Rachel help him. She really liked it!
DSC_7811.jpg

It's time for Elizabeth to have solids so Jerry and Rachel ride Barnstormer and I find a place to feed her. I had this great spot, no one around, a bench all to myself down by the train station. Then I realize that I'm next to the smoker's area and someone is smoking and the wind is blowing all the smoke right to us. ARGH! No wonder it was an empty bench.

I find a spot on the sidewalk right outside the big tent and feed Elie. Jerry joins and we switch off. Rachel and I go to the playground, through Mickey/Minnie's houses
JPEG043.jpg

JPEG047.jpg

I ask Rachel what she'd like to do next ... more rides or go back to the room to rest. She chooses go back to the room. :scared1: What 4 yo says that?!?

Oh well, we can use a rest and can come back for EMH tonight. However, as we start to leave, Rachel says what about Belle's Storytime. If you recall, this was one of the goals Rachel had for MK. So we check the schedule and a show is starting in 3 minutes. We race over to the show...there is SRO in the back so Jerry and Rachel go in and Elie and I watch from the side. Rachel wants to meet Belle afterwards but the line is long so ...

we go to Toontown to get in line to meet the princesses. The line was 20 minutes. The line for the faires was 45 minutes so Jerry's goal of meeting the fairies was not met.
DSC_7854.jpg

Well you aren't allowed strollers inside and Elizabeth fell asleep on me. But I still wanted her to "meet" Cinderella.
DSC_7860.jpg

Next was Snow White. I like the "moment" shot here.
DSC_7873.jpg

and the posed one
DSC_7879.jpg

Next up is Aurora. They share a laugh.
DSC_7893.jpg

And the posed picture
DSC_7896.jpg

Finally, I had to let Sleeping Beauty meet Sleeping Beauty:
Aurora asked if she could give Elie a kiss. I said sure! Look closely at her forehead:
DSC_7902.jpg

By now it's dinnertime so we eat at Cosmic Rays. Then we go back to see if the line for the Fairies is less...nope, still 45 minutes, so Jerry takes Elie to change her diaper and I take Rachel to go ride Peter Pan. But the line is 30 minutes. However, Winnie the Pooh is only 5 minutes, so we ride that instead.

Jerry calls and says Elie had a 'blow out' and needs a new outfit. Jerry cleans her up and puts her in the spare outfit and meets Rachel and I at the playground. Jerry picks Elie out of the stroller and Elie spits up all over his shorts, sneaker and her spare outfit.

So I quickly run into the WtP shop to find a 2nd spare outfit, without Winnie the Pooh on it, of course. Thankfully, it's only $9!! She immediately falls asleep.
JPEG049.jpg

Rachel is enjoying the playground .. there is only 1 or 2 other kids in it. Then the fireworks start so we go over and ride Dumbo (only had to wait for one turn) and watch the fireworks. Then Jerry and Rachel go on Cinderella's Carousel.

By this time, it's really getting cool. I'm cold, the girls are cold and of course in the 3 hours we had to prepare this morning, I forgot to grab the jackets.

We head toward the castle and it's all lit up for Christmas -- just gorgeous!! Here are some photos.
DSC_7952.jpg

DSC_7943.jpg

I just really love looking at the castle with the Christmas lights. So you guys get a bunch of photos of this.
DSC_7933.jpg

DSC_7921.jpg

The girls had fallen asleep by now. Extra Magic Hours has begun and the park is soooo empty!! I so want to stay and we would have, since the girls were asleep anyway, but darn, I forgot those jackets!!

Here is Rachel keeping Elizabeth warm with her skirt.
DSC_7939.jpg

We walk back down Main Street ... folks are coming into the park but it's not crowded at all. Oh, what a great time to ride the rides -- too bad we are going in the wrong direction.

I stop to get some candy from the Candy place. We walk back to BLT, I nurse Elie and Jerry puts Rachel to bed.

Night time is just somehow rougher when you are sick. Elizabeth starts to get a deep, phlemy cough and is up 2x during the night.

At one point, her head feels hot, she has a slight fever of 100-101, so we give her infant tylenol. She is fussy so we prop up some pillows (BLT actually had a bunch of pillows for the bed) and let her sleep with us. We figure she'll sleep better if she is propped up so she doesn't get as much drainage settling into her lungs.

Today was a good day overall (with a couple of big bumps in the road). I'm worried about Elizabeth's cough. I'm sad that this trip is not going as well as it could. I'm not sure what to do tomorrow. We were supposed to go to DHS but if Elie gets worse we shouldn't go. I'm feeling like we haven't done that much.

Hmmm, what happens tomorrow??

Oh the picture of Rachel with the wenches is great. We don't have Tom Sawyers Island anymore. It is a Pirates Cove type of thing. I am kind of sad that they did away with Tom Sawyers Island but I will check out Pirates Cove when we go next.

The wenches spent 4-5 minutes with Rachel. They had a pretend sword fight and posed and talked to her.

The Pirates Cove sounds pretty cool...I can see why they changed TSI ... most kids don't know anything about Tom Sawyer and Huck Finn nowadays...but everyone knows a pirate!

sounds like an eventful day, but you all made most of it

we all have our moments for sure :laughing:

love the pic with wenches

The pic not posed with Snow white is priceless

I can't wait to see that castle all lit up. Looks gorgeous :goodvibes

Forgot to add something....loved girls outfits....very cute

You are too funny that you picked out an outfit for Ellie in WTP store and it has no Pooh on it...:rotfl2:

Love that Mickey that the custodial guy made..awesome :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter