blockout question for AP's

kelmac284

Lover of all things Disney since 1975
We currently have Deluxe AP's or I should say we DID but they expired in Nov. We called in back in April and asked to have them extended when it reopens and normally I would NEVER go during a holiday week but my daughter is now a teacher and pretty much has to go over school breaks. My question is, is a deluxe typically blocked the entire week of Thanksgiving or just the 2 days (Thurs and Fri). I tried to look but the blockout calendar has all of Sep thru Dec blocked. I seriously doubt they are going to block all those months so am thinking they just don't have it on there. I couldn't remember from the past cuz we try never to go on those busy holiday times. Does anyone remember what they typically do?

We currently have Deluxe AP's or I should say we DID but they expired in Nov. We called in back in April and asked to have them extended when it reopens and normally I would NEVER go during a holiday week but my daughter is now a teacher and pretty much has to go over school breaks. My question is, is a deluxe typically blocked the entire week of Thanksgiving or just the 2 days (Thurs and Fri). I tried to look but the blockout calendar has all of Sep thru Dec blocked. I seriously doubt they are going to block all those months so am thinking they just don't have it on there. I couldn't remember from the past cuz we try never to go on those busy holiday times. Does anyone remember what they typically do?
I also had the Deluxe AP, expired in October. I have a few past calendars of the calendars. I will try to post a few for you.

Aug 2018 to July 2019
1610249559186.png

DL Deluxe APs have not expired unless you have asked for the refund. They have been in stasis since March and will be revived when DL reopens.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter