Blissikins' Boo To You CBR Trip Oct. 2015! **Actual TR post AK** Aug. 2017

You are amazing, seriously BRAVO to you. So sad everyone else just walked around her like she didn't matter and here you are being this woman's HERO! God knows what could've happened to her!
I applaud you my friend. :cheer2: ::yes::

You are amazing, seriously BRAVO to you. So sad everyone else jusft walked around her like she didn't matter and here you are being this woman's HERO! God knows what could've happened to her!
I applaud you my friend. :cheer2: ::yes::
Thank you. I can't honestly imagine anyone walking by someone like that, but I then I saw it happen. Makes me wonder about the general population, that's for sure!

I just realised who your profile picture is. I love Uncle Deadly!! He's another majorly under-appreciated Muppet. My favourite is Bean Bunny. He (IMO) is even the star of Muppets 3D...Still no soft toys, shirts, not even a keyring. Poor Bean!

Tuesday: The One Where We Have Rumblies In Our Tumblies, and Delicious Hallowishes Pt. I

Are you ready for the pictures? I hope you’re ready for the pictures.

Our first full Disney day! Fortunately...I was feeling much better! :Pinkbounc I’ve never been more relieved! I thought it was maybe a migraine (I rarely get them, but when I do I’m usually sick). I took it sooooo sloooowwwwwly getting ready that morning, so as not to set myself off again, which seemed to do the trick. Soon we were both ready to start our trip for real! There is only one place, to us, to start a trip to Walt Disney World. The heartbeat of a holiday. The main (st) House of Mouse. We were headed for MAGIC KINGDOM!!!

Magic Kingdom is my very favourite park. When I would watch the planning videos as a child (that I would call the hotline and order when my parents weren’t in the room, either that or beg them to call for me, even though they told me a million times that we couldn’t go, because I just wanted to watch the video), everything that I added to my little kid bucket list was in Magic Kingdom. On our last trip we spent two full days there before John reminded me “There are three other parks, you know…”, I was in my element! I was so excited to be going back to my favourite place to attack our latest bucket list (which I just realised, I never shared with you all...Hmmm...Seperate post, I think!).

It was no cooler than the night before (shock, horror) so I was slathered in sun lotion. I HATE sun lotion. If Ambre Solaire shares skyrocketed the first two weeks in October, they have me to thank. Ugh. I did take an appropriately named solution to the sticky skin feeling that I hate though: Lush Fairy Dust dusting powder! As I learned in MCO, you can buy this in America too. It smells like cotton candy and sugary treats, and it contains a healthy dose of lustre dust. This does mean that, if you are as pale as me, you look like some kind of twinkly vampiric extra from Twilight. Unless your in Disney, of course, and then you look like a magical, sparkly fairy being (because, of course, you look wayyy too happy and un-constipated to be in Twilight!). It’s like getting pixie dusted every morning and because you’re sticky, it lasts all day! I am not on commission. It’s just awesome. Anyway...

The bus arrived quickly, we barely had time to check out all the posters in the bus shelter, and soon we were on our way. Our first Disney bus trip! The first time I have been excited to be on public transport since learning to drive over a decade ago! When we walked to OPR the night before I wasn’t really paying attention, and we walked around the lake, so this was my first time really seeing all the other islands of CBR. They were all very pretty, but personally I preferred Jamaica! There’s just something about the blue and yellow and white combo that I love.

When we arrived at MK I was SO excited to see the Mickey pumpkin wreaths on the toll booths. That has been the iconic image of our trip planning for me, I love it. Disney, yet seasonal and oh so cute. I tried to make one as a room decoration, but it went horribly wrong, so it got left at home! One thing I wasn’t expecting on the bus was the “Welcome to MK” fanfare/speech. I nearly cried!

We both had rumblies in our tumblies, so we hurried towards the gates. We actuallly hurried so fast that I didn’t even take a photograph of the MNSSHP sign under the monorail track. When I’m in too much of a hurry to snap pictures, it’s serious. We got through the bag check line, and then went to put our Magic Bands to the ultimate test. They got us into our hotel room, but would they get us into the Kingdom? Or would we join the Blue Light Brigade and have to go and get them fixed? Fortunately they worked first time and we added our fingerprints no problem. Here we go!! I’m sure by now you might have guessed where we were going, but this should give the game away and get you in the mood! I was so happy when they played the instrumental version of it while we were eating!

Yup...We had a breakfast reservation at Crystal Palace! :D

As it was our first experience of the bus system we had set off early for our 10:35am reservation. Fortunately we made it to Magic Kingdom with time to spare, and just in time to see the Trolley Show! I loved their Autumn outfits!

DSCN8423_zpsizkmhpuq.jpg

Sorry, that’s a terrible picture. There are better ones later on in the trip, I promise.

There’s my castle! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! I may have shed a happy tear or two. It’s just so beautiful!

DSCN8447_zpseeixbfw5.jpg

I can’t believe how pretty MK looks decked out for Autumn/Halloween.

DSCN8428_zpsnj8mpx2h.jpg

DSCN8424_zpsobrn3cv8.jpg

I loved how it looked when we went last time so I wasn’t sure if the colour change would spoil it, but nope, I loved it!! We dawdled in The Emporium and a couple of other shops, mainly because it was SO hot I didn’t know what to do with myself other than seek out the nearest air-conditioning, spotting the new merchandise along the way, and heading into Arribas Bros. Soon John dragged me away from the shiny things to get to our reservation. I have a real case of the “Oooh, shiny!-s”, as Ariel called them later in our trip (spoiler alert. Oops. Too late) so that was no mean feat. But a breakfast buffet with one of my favourite bears was calling. We checked in and got our pager, and just had time to snap a quick castle shot before our table was ready.

DSCN8431_zpsaum63shr.jpg

Ahhhhh, stunning.

This was our first time at Crystal Palace, what a beautiful place! When we were shown to our table Tigger was already making his way around our section. Now...I don’t know precisely why I put myself through character dining. At anywhere other than Disney, I have a major fear of fur characters/mascots. I HATE them, even if I know the person in the suit, I’m not happy unless they take the headgear off. I just can’t be around them. In Disney, well, all the characters you meet are the real deal obviously, so my irrational fear does not apply!!! I am always still a little on edge though, especially when multiple characters are milling around near me and I can't see where they are at all times. So character dining was quite the experience!

Our server was lovely, I can't find the bill at the moment and I can’t remember his name, but he was from NY. He was very attentive, keeping our glasses filled and nipping over to tell me where the characters were and who was coming next (I think maybe he heard us discussing me not being keen on not knowing if the characters were sneaking up on me!). He was lovely!

DSCN8434_zpsytt84myz.jpg

Very excited to get his breakfast at last. This is a man who never eats breakfast at home. Holidays are a different matter, however!

DSCN8433_zpshcaeoytt.jpg

This was my view from the table. :love:

I made my trip to the buffet first.
DSCN8435_zpsxtwriltj.jpg

There was an exclusive Crystal Palace item on our To Eat bucket list: Pooh's Puffed Toast. Let me tell you I was not disappointed! The only thing that made me sad was that I only had room for one plateful (but I was grateful for that plateful...Hum-hum de dum, hum de dum-dum…). John managed a second trip but I was just too full! Though obviously I fulfilled my wifely duty and had a taste of anything that he brought back that I hadn’t already tried! What with being ill the night before (always makes me a bit wary to eat again, “Am I prepared to experience this food in reverse?” kind of thing), and carefully watching what I ate before we left and losing 1/2st, I think my rumbly tumbly had shrunk a bit! This was no good for two weeks on the DDP! Still I really enjoyed what I did eat, it was all delicious. One by one, the characters made their way around to us, by the time we finished eating there was only Piglet keeping us waiting.

DSCN8436_zpsy9gsimqm.jpg

DSCN8438_zpsqlhjmvpw.jpg

DSCN8439_zpsgq5lkzh4.jpg

DSCN8440_zpswlelvegb.jpg

DSCN8441_zps8z3zrbxf.jpg

As we left I noticed the cute topiaries in the entrance that we’d rushed past on the way in. They are adorable! I had to go around and get a picture of each of them before we went.

DSCN8442_zpsszjhrrnd.jpg

DSCN8443_zpscd2hm1dr.jpg

DSCN8444_zpsf80lpjh8.jpg

DSCN8446_zpsbosawbnh.jpg

And an extra one of Eeyore’s beautifully beribboned butt. :)
DSCN8445_zps1aubqcjw.jpg

This will be the last trip when I book so many (expensive!) ADRs on our first full day. We weren’t ready. I in particular wasn’t ready. Early start, 8+hr flight, restless night’s sleep, 5hr time difference, all within 36hrs. I was desperate to get out there and play and stuff my face with Disney treats, but I don’t think we got full value for money out of either of our ADRs today. I don’t mind, we really enjoyed them and that’s what matters, but next time I would book for later in our trip.

We also had a full complement of FP+s booked, so off we went for the first one...

Last edited:
Fortunately...I was feeling much better!

oh i am SO HAPPY to hear this!!! YAY! :yay:

, because I just wanted to watch the video)

This is so sweet.. i cannot tell you how it tugs at the heart strings.

Hmmm...Seperate post, I think!).

yes you must.

like a magical, sparkly fairy being (because, of course, you look wayyy too happy and un-constipated to be in Twilight!)

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HA HA HA HA HA HA i was cracking up at this!!! :rotfl2:

Welcome to MK” fanfare/speech. I nearly cried!

awwwwwwwwwwww

I was so happy when they played the instrumental version of it while we were eating!

I have NEVER seen this! or i forgot about it. Either way the characters are SO CUTE!

I can’t believe how pretty MK looks decked out for Autumn/Halloween.

Your not kidding! it's so beautiful!

I have a real case of the “Oooh, shiny!-s

i do too. I dont' buy them but it sure is fun to look! (i'm going to forget the rest of this as i want to be surprised later! :hyper:

so my irrational fear does not apply!

That's Disney!

he characters made their way around to us,

that was sweet of the CM. The pictures are SO CUTE TOO!!! Eeyore is by far my favorite.

We also had a full complement of FP+s booked, so off we went for the first one...

Well let's get on with it!

The little Pooh song you shared just about brought a tear to my eye. My oldest daughter used watch that video over and over when she was little. She will be 20 on Sunday. :)

Loving your TR so far!! You are a great writer and have a wonderful sense of humour. I am SO glad you were feeling better by the next morning - nothing worse than not feeling well on any vacay, but least of all at Disney. Looking forward to hearing about the rest of the trip!

oh i am SO HAPPY to hear this!!! YAY! :yay:
I was so relieved! I did not endure an 8+hr flight to spend two weeks in bed!

yes you must.
That will be this week's update. :) Just need to find my external hard drive out as I had to factory restore my laptop the week before we went and everything is on there. I think it's still in the "Trunk of Treasures" (two stuffed toys I've had since I was a baby, my dog's collar and tags, marriage certificate, hard drive full of photos and a small ring box of actual financially valuables!) I leave at my parents' house when we go away.

Your not kidding! it's so beautiful!
It really is. We don't really do the whole Autumn decorating thing over here, there's nothing really until the Christmas decorations go up. I'm definitely going to start doing it at home though! Any excuse for decorations!

i do too. I dont' buy them but it sure is fun to look! (i'm going to forget the rest of this as i want to be surprised later! :hyper:
I started taking photos of all the things I couldn't afford! Thank goodness you're allowed to do that in Disney!

Well let's get on with it!
Not long now! I realised that I needed my MM photos and they're still not quite ready. :)

The little Pooh song you shared just about brought a tear to my eye. My oldest daughter used watch that video over and over when she was little. She will be 20 on Sunday. :)
Awwww! I'd never heard it before until I found some full episode Singalong Songs videos on Youtube (yup, that's how I pass my time, lmao!), they weren't really that common when I was a kid, though we had the trailers for them on the movie videos.

Loving your TR so far!! You are a great writer and have a wonderful sense of humour. I am SO glad you were feeling better by the next morning - nothing worse than not feeling well on any vacay, but least of all at Disney. Looking forward to hearing about the rest of the trip!
Thank you! I was so relieved to feel better.

Fall decorating is my FAVORITE! i love the colors and smells of fall! Thanksgiving is pretty huge with us.. Since it's the one holiday we don't need to buy presents for each other!!! It's just EATING and being Thankful! we got that down pat! LOL

Joining in to read along. I love the fall decorations!

That was ridiculous what happened at Alamo. "A small fee"

Fall decorating is my FAVORITE! i love the colors and smells of fall! Thanksgiving is pretty huge with us.. Since it's the one holiday we don't need to buy presents for each other!!! It's just EATING and being Thankful! we got that down pat! LOL
The colours are so beautiful. I'm trying to make a "lamp post Mickey"...the wreaths that they have in MK. Not quite managed it yet though!

Joining in to read along. I love the fall decorations!

That was ridiculous what happened at Alamo. "A small fee"
Welcome! :welcome: The fall decorations are so beautiful!

OMG! i cannot wait to see what you made!!!
Neither can I! :rotfl:Time has not been my friend since we got home from our trip, I think I'd be better off aiming to finish it for next Autumn!

Now, I need a promise from you all. This is serious. I need you all to place your left hand on your first born/favourite pet/limited edition Disney souvenir/religious book of choice, raise your right hand and repeat after me:

"I [name], do solemnly swear that I will never, under any circumstances, EVER tell Sarah that DisneyStore.com has a discount code running, or may I be a permanent member of the Magic Band Blue Light Brigade, my ride lines be long and my bathroom lines longer."

I might have done a little bit of shopping this weekend with the DISNEYPAL 25% off code. *meep* Of course, the item I wanted (the "Jingles" statue) was sold out, because I waited until there was a discount code. *sob* :sad::sad::sad:

I have history with that horse, let me tell you. The first WDW trip in 2012, we went into Art of Disney at DTD, and they had an amazing painting on loan from Disneyland, "Jingles" by Yakovetic. I love carousel horses. But all they had was the $6000 original, no prints, nothing. The woman we spoke to was so un-Disney, she was rude and mean, and made me feel stupid for asking questions, so we never pursued it until we got home. Dead ends everywhere, there was a limited print run, all were sold, no chance of getting one. Three years later I still check eBay! So when I saw the statue I fell in love! We saw it at MK and Epcot, and I think DTD too, but it was too big to get home, and they were available online, so I waited. Aaaaaaaand, now I've missed out again! I am just not meant to own Jingles pieces!

I am currently taking a quick break from rearranging our whole lounge, because we got a new(-to-us) sofa this weekend!
Screenshot_2015-11-09-19-07-11-1_resized_zpshoyno6l1.png

It's a lot smaller than the old one (yay, space!) so I have a lot more freedom to arrange now! I feel a major clear-out coming on before Christmas.

This weekend we went to a bonfire with my BFF and her son, which was awesome. He's three and fireworks are still new and sooo exciting! Don't you find that Disney ruins other firework displays for you? I mean, any fireworks are better than no fireworks, but there's only one Wishes!

I also spent an age perfecting the borders and stickers on our PP photos. Only to discover that the edits I made were on my PP account, and not on our MM group account. Apparently while the photos appear on both, the edits don't. GAH! Days wasted! Including the day downloading all the massive zip files of photos and then realising that the borders were missing. Oh well, live and learn!

The One With The Disney To-Do List

This was our To-Do/Bucket List for this trip. Some of it was a little over-ambitious, but never mind! Aim high! Last time we didn't really go on that many rides, even though we didn't really miss them with everything else we got to do! But this time I wanted to do more rides, and since we had FP+ this time it was much easier.

I split it into food we wanted to try and things we wanted to do. As you can tell we spend a lot of our time on Disney food blogs! Also I love BBQ. Especially Disney BBQ. I could live on BBQ/pulled pork, and mac and cheese. I'm guessing I wouldn't live for very long...But I would go out happy!! On our last trip, DH kept track, I had something BBQ'd 13 out of 15 days. One day I had it twice. So one of the main goals for this trip was also to try different food and not fall into the BBQ trap.

Disney To Do List 2016

Food/Restaurants
Kona Cafe (Poly Res)
Tomorrowland Terrace Dessert Buffet
Crystal Palace Breakfast (Pooh's Puffed Toast)
Beaches & Cream (kitchen sink)
Sleepy Hollow - Nutella Waffle Sandwich
Turkey leg
Tie-Dye Cheesecake
Pecos Bill
Caramel Apple
Mickey Waffle
Breakfast Lasagne
Mickeyroni and Cheese
Cheddar Cheese Soup
Croissant Berry Pudding Sunshine Seasons
Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake (Liberty Tree Tavern)
Cape May Cafe Breakfast
Landscape of Flavour @ Art of Animation
Olivia's Cafe
BBQ Chicken Mac and Cheese
Boardwalk Bakery
Sci-Fi Diner
Hoop-de-Doo Review
Barbecued Pulled Pork Mac and Cheese Min and Bill’s Dockside Diner in Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
Pork BBQ Waffle Fries/Poutine Waffle Fries - Golden Oak Outpost, MK
Poutine Waffle Fries
Hawaiian Shaved Ice at Kona Island Sushi Bar (Poly)
Be Our Guest Restaurant
LeFou's Brew
The Grey Stuff
Jock Lindsey's Hangar Bar

Rides/Experiences
Watch fireworks from the Top Of The World at Bay Lake Tower
MNSSHP
Watch Wishes @ Cali Grill
Splitsville Bowling
Fireworks from the Beach @ Polynesian
Segway Tour Epcot
Drawing Class Magic of Disney Animation
One Man's Dream
Test Track
Mission: Space
Space Mountain
Splash Mountain
Big Thunder Mountain
Expedition Everest
Kilimanjaro Safaris
Tower of Terror
Behind the Magic Tour
Buy a Vera Bradley bag
Amphicar Ride
Visit other resorts

I feel like we did pretty well at crossing things off, as you will see! :)

Hoping in.

Sorry you felt so poorly on your first day :( That's no fun at all but it does force you to slow it down a bit. I'm glad you were feeling much better the next day!

That's so sad about that poor lady. It amazes me who people can be so oblivious sometimes. You're such an angel for helping her and her son was sweet for letting you know her status.

We haven't tried Crystal Palace yet but it is on our list of possible Character Meals (we try to limit them to 1-2 per trip). Who wouldn't love Pooh Bear???

I order the planning DVDs even if we aren't planning a trip as well (shhhh, don't tell the folks at Disney travel. I currently have a cruise planning DVD, though we have no plans for a cruise). They just make you happy.

Can't wait to see what else you experienced!

Wow that's quite a list!!!
I like to aim high! :D

that's one heck of a bucket list. I LOVE many of them!!! but this:

SO FUNNY!!!! :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2:

Hoping in.

Sorry you felt so poorly on your first day :( That's no fun at all but it does force you to slow it down a bit. I'm glad you were feeling much better the next day!

That's so sad about that poor lady. It amazes me who people can be so oblivious sometimes. You're such an angel for helping her and her son was sweet for letting you know her status.

We haven't tried Crystal Palace yet but it is on our list of possible Character Meals (we try to limit them to 1-2 per trip). Who wouldn't love Pooh Bear???

I order the planning DVDs even if we aren't planning a trip as well (shhhh, don't tell the folks at Disney travel. I currently have a cruise planning DVD, though we have no plans for a cruise). They just make you happy.

Can't wait to see what else you experienced!
Welcome! :welcome:

Following!
Welcome along! :welcome:

Tuesday: The One Where We Have Rumblies In Our Tumblies, and Delicious Hallowishes Pt. II

When I left off last time, we were ready for our first FP+...

We were still rather early for our FP, so we went for a stroll. It was lucky really that we were so early, as we walked straight out of Crystal Palace and into the crowds for the Move It Shake It Dance And Play It! Parade.

DSCN8447_zpseeixbfw5.jpg

I can't help it. I'm addicted to castles and Mickey pumpkin wreaths.

Don't think that having a terrible view at the back of a crowd will stop me taking photos. Oh no. There will be photos. Jus not very good ones!

DSCN8449_zpsibexdn7c.jpg

DSCN8450_zpslvwxksrc.jpg

DSCN8452_zpsdqlnpb9o.jpg

DSCN8453_zpso7nefbzw.jpg

DSCN8454_zpsypi9sfsw.jpg

DSCN8455_zps2wxgjhhn.jpg

Fortunately they were busy "Vamos!"-ing so they were soon out of our way. To New Fantasyland!!

I'd seen Disney and Youtube shopping videos in the circus tent, so I had to see that! Well...heaven!! So much Disney goodness in one place. I'm actually pretty restrained when we're away, last time we didn't buy a single souvenir until the second week of our trip, and this time we pretty much did the same thing. Both times with the same result of flying around on our last day searching for items, because apparently I don't learn. Anyway. We wandered around browsing for a while, we only had one Disney souvenir request, and that was from my Grandparents who had banned us from spending money on extravagant souvenirs for them, all they wanted was a nice calendar. So obviously I had to find the very best one ever. :) Sadly all I found today was one with ride posters on it, which for people who've never been to the parks probably wouldn't be all that exciting! My Nana just had cataract surgery in the weeks before we went, so I had to make sure I found the nicest calendar, now that she could see it! A lovely CM brought over a tray of treat samples, and told us to take whatever we wanted, as she had two or three different kinds of treats available. We don't need telling twice!! We tried a piece of Olaf cake-pop, a white chocolate marshmallow (ear? I can't remember now!), and a chocolate brownie of some description. Clearly I was not yet into holiday mode of photographing every morsel that passed our lips, as I don't have pics of them! My tastebuds were still in English Mode, so it all seemed SUPER sweet.

We hung around by the MagicBand supplies for a while eating our free treat samples, while I debated what to buy. MB extras were one of those things that, before we set off, I had picked out exactly what I wanted, but when I was stood there in front of them, I don't know...I wasn't so sure. It seemed an awful lot of money to spend on something I would only use for two weeks, and had no use for at home. I'd already asked before we set off and there was no way the gym could make my MB replace their faux-MB as a locker key, so I wouldn't really be using it when we got back at all. I wish they'd made the MagicBandits so that they fitted onto other things, maybe make them as a pin, where the rubber back was flat with a tube that came through the MB hole, and the pin clipped into it, so that you could wear them with a regular pin back at home (hey Imagineers...Are you listening to this?! Because if you ever do this, I will accept free samples of everything by way of payment, thank you very much).

Nicely topped up on treats, our FP time was fast approaching, so Hi-ho, hi-ho, it's off we go! First up, Seven Dwarves' Mine Train!! I'm so glad we decided to FP 7DMT. Every time we passed it our whole trip, the queue was well over an hour. Perhaps we just have bad timing! It's a shame as I would have liked another ride on it, but never mind. Add it to the list of reasons we need another trip! 7DMT is my kind of roller coaster, I loved it! It felt like such a short ride, I think you should get two trips around the track rather than one! I also love this adorable video that came with our PP/MM package:

You also still get the ride photos too.
MK_MINETRAIN_7480446099_zpsi8iwmlze.jpeg

That's my "I'm having fun!" face, it really is! I absolutely loved it! You can see on the photograph how much further down my lap bar is compared to John's. The guy loading us into the mine train was NOT satisfied with my lap bar! I put it down to a just-barely-comfortable-but-still-pretty-tight setting. Safety first! He still wasn't happy! He kept ramming and ramming it, trying to get it to go down further. Seriously! I'm not that thin! Stop cramming! I know I'm short, but I'm hardly at risk of flying out if an emergency brake goes on. I had bruises!

I was in two minds about signing up for MM. I will say this: If we'd paid $170 for it, I wouldn't feel like we'd got our money's worth out of it, as a couple travelling with no children. We got plenty of photos, but some of them are awful (blurry, out of focus, bad lighting, etc), lots of duplicates, and we got one regular Magic Shot in two weeks. A lot of times we were told that they weren't doing them that day, one guy even implied that they were just for kids, and a few said that they couldn't do them. I'm fairly certain you can take a photograph of us all pointing at the ground, or looking shocked at our own hands. Hmmm. Perhaps there's some science that I haven't grasped yet. I really wanted the balloon magic shot, I know that, and we never got it. However, we joined a MM group, paid $30, and I feel we definitely got value for money out of that! I can see it being worth $170 if you have kids, or you do a lot with your photos (cards, scrap-booking, whatever), but we don't. It was nice to have someone take photographs of both of us without having to trust random strangers with my camera, but I would never pay $170 for the privilege. They take more than enough of my money for other things that I don't feel too badly about joining a larger online family and spreading the cost of MM. We got one absolutely stunning photo (I love it, anyway), that I would happily have paid $30 for on its own, that is headed for a frame in our lounge sometime soon!

Next Stop: Space Mountain!!
11100347_10153390695939635_3604429104114031584_n_zpshdc4wadq.jpg

We were racing through the To Do List this morning! That's not to say I wasn't a little apprehensive about my first blast-off...

20151006_140642_zps4g9ezgj9.jpg

Do I look nervous? I was a bit nervous.

Screen%20Shot%202015-11-10%20at%2010.57.50_zpsx1ylrndk.png

Again, that's my "I'm having fun!" face. Doesn't show, does it?! That and the fact that John looks like he's on the Magical Express rather than being blasted off into space. We really were enjoying ourselves, honest!

After we touched back down and collected our ride photos on our MagicBands, it was time for something altogether more relaxing. Time for a great big beautiful tomorrow! On our way through Tomorrowland we spotted Chillin' Phil, just chillin' by the misting blasters.

12119018_10153390695584635_7038628955881463231_n_zpsfn1hl4ef.jpg

Why is he Chillin' Phil? No idea. He just looked like a Phil to me!

I love Carousel of Progress. Sure, it broke down for about 15mins, but you can never see the exact same scene over and over too often, right? Did you notice that we have the same names as the husband and wife? I didn't until this trip! I guess when you hear something that often you notice new things! We should SO have done that for one of our MNSSHP costumes. Next time, maybe. I know someone went as the whole family in their 4th of July outfits, they were in my Trip Planning group on FB. Their outfits were amazing!!

Will we ever escape Carousel of Progress? Will July 4th become our Groundhog Day?! Find out next time!

Last edited:

So how is everyone this week? I hope you all had an awesome Thanksgiving, if you celebrate it! We don’t, being in England (sadly Black Friday is infiltrating over here though, ugh!), but I do usually insist on a nice chicken/turkey dinner. Because...any excuse to have a roast dinner, right?! “People somewhere are thankful! Put the oven on!! ”We didn’t have time this year unfortunatey, however, as Thursday is my 10pm finish at work. Ever since I saw the episode, Thanksgiving makes me think of this song.

It’s so silly, but it makes me laugh every time!

I’ve had SUCH a disaster with MM/Photopass lately. Normally it crawls for me anyway so everything takes an age, but I was one of the people who’s accounts decided to do the extra security thing, and lose all my photographs. NIGHTMARE! Add to that the fact that I spent weeks editing my PP photos, and then downloaded the MM files (you people with experience know where this is going already)...Yup. I edited the photographs on my account, not realising that the edits weren’t added on our group MM account. So I downloaded all of the plain un-edited photographs, and not the lovely fancy bordered ones. *sigh* I fixed it eventually.

If you don’t already have a diary/planner for 2016 (and I hope I can say this, as it’s not my product!) head over to KickStarter and check out the Spark Planner. You can get a PDF of it for $1, and as well as the usual spaces for practical day-to-day planner entries and to do lists, it has sections for weekly/monthly goals, targets, influences, dreams, etc. It’s like a motivation journal and planner all in one. I really like the idea, and you can’t really go wrong for $1! My PDF link arrived this week and I can’t wait to print it out and get started! I do need more organising, that’s for sure! I'm a little sad that I wasn't ready to put my tree up today, but I'll cheer myself up with a new TR installment instead!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter