Bleacher Creatures announces new Guardians Of The Galaxy 3 plushies

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
For those of you who collect Marvel plushies and Marvel collectibles you will surprised to know that Bleacher Creatures will release new plushies based on Guardians Of The Galaxy 3 and will be released on May 18th. The set consists of the following plushies
1. Rocket Raccoon
2. Nick Fury
3. Star Lord/Peter Quill in a new version
These plushies are currently listed to preorder on Bleacher Creatures website but I highly suggest you get one of these because I can tell you they will sell out in stores and became rare to find
Dodger

The new Guardians Of The Galaxy 3 Bleacher Creatures have just been spotted at Walmart and I am gonna get my first one which is the Star Lord Bleacher Creatures plushie and it looks so cute and Star Lord's face "the second Bleacher Creatures version without his mask" is just so adorable. I don't know when it will arrive but I hope it's soon and once I get it i'll tell you more about it

My Guardians Of The Galaxy 3 Star Lord/Peter Quill Bleacher Creatures plushie finally arrived today and it was a long time waiting for it to arrive but it was worth the wait. When you see this second version of Star Lord you will be amazed at how well Bleacher Creatures designed him to look so much like Chris Pratt and he actually looks like Peter Quill so great. And the new outfit is just too cool and looks stylish on him. Already when my mom saw this plushie my mom thought Peter Quill looked handsome and wanted to take him from me but I said no because I love how they did Chris Pratt's likeness justice on this plushie. I don't know why he is so hard to find but it is one awesome Star Lord plushie

I think this version of Star Lord is the best version that Bleacher Creatures has ever made and is so cool and different than the masked Funko plushie of him. I can't get over how this version of Star Lord has such amazing hair that is very soft and I can't figure out how they did it but it's awesome. At bedtime last night I got to snuggle my new Star Lord for the first time and he is very soft for a younger child to snuggle with and I love the color of his eyes too. If you are a Star Lord fan I highly suggest you get this plushie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter