Black Panther Merchandise?

bababear_50

DIS Veteran
Just wondering if I will find any Black Panther merchandise at Disney World and where to look? Headed down next week.
Looking for boys size 7-8,,pjs, t-shirts,hoodie,or action figures.
Thanks
Regards
Mel

Last edited:
The only place I recall seeing Black Panther merch was at DS in that Superhero store. Maybe also at World of Disney, but I think both were adult sizes.

The only place I recall seeing Black Panther merch was at DS in that Superhero store. Maybe also at World of Disney, but I think both were adult sizes.

Hi
Thanks for the information,I appreciate it.
Last night while shopping I found a small pillow and throw (Black Panther) at Walmart --on sale for $10.00.:dogdance:
6000199055528.jpg

This is for a co-workers son,,,, so if I can't find anything in Disney I'll just add a few Disney candy/treats to his gift bag with the pillow and throw..
Thanks again
Mel

I don't know why Black Panther merchandise has become rare to find these days. Before Chadwick Boseman's death Black Panther merchandise was easy to find but ever since Chadwick died Black Panther merchandise has become scarce to find and it seems that out of all Marvel merchandise Black Panther is rare to find in merchandise. I have been trying to collect Black Panther merchandise too and so far I only have the movie and plushies. But once Black Panther II is released i'm sure Black Panther merchandise will be easy to find

Update:
While shopping in Walmart superstore in Orlando I was able to find quite a few thing Black Panther.
However this was back in 2019.
Never hurts to have a look though.
Hugs
Mel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter