Black Panther Meet And Greet

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
Mom and I discovered that Disneyland has a Black Panther meet and greet and we saw a couple Youtube videos about it and so I would like to know more about it? I think it's really cool that Black Panther actually arrives in his own jeep and I wonder if he waves to people now like a celebrity in their limo? I think Black Panther's character is very well done and he seems really nice to people when they meet him and even my mom liked Black Panther too the minute the video showed the meet and greet portion. I also find it odd that he signs his autograph as Black Panther and not as T'Challa because I think it would be neat if he also signs his autograph as T'Challa as well. Was Black Panther a rare to find of the Marvel characters for meet and greets when Disneyland had them? Also is Black Panther's autograph rare to get as well?

Is Black Panther's Meet And Greet held in the building that used to house Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Play It in DCA? Because I was seeing the Youtube videos and that building looked familiar to me? Also I noticed that there is two other warrior girls and I wonder if people could meet them too or are they just Black Panther's helpers and assistants?

Meet and Greets will likely not be happening for a while due to the pandemic, even if the park is open for visitors.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter