Black friday buddies 2010 unite! BACK FROM THE TRENCHES POST YOUR WAR STORIES!

TENIA66

<font color=red>Does the tag fairy post things you
Hello all,

Has it really been a year since we started this thread discussing our shopping strategies ads and hopes? Guess so, and we are off to the races again.

Money is tight, bargins are even more important than ever. Please share your black friday sale wishes, rumors and ad scans if you have them. If you post a link, be careful not to post it through another forum, just post directly to the ad.

AND HERE WE GO! BRING ON THE BARGINS!:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

HALF PRICE BOOKS

HARBOR FREIGHT

Verizon rumored to roll out LTE network on November 15, phones by Nov. 26
Sat, Jul 3, 2010
0 Comments

BGR reports that Verizon, starting on November 15th, will begin rolling out its LTE (Long Term Evolution) network in 25 markets which will soon be followed by a “slew of new devices” available on Black Friday, November 26th. “While 25 markets might not sound like a lot,” the report notes, “apparently they’re enough to give 100 million subscribers access to the next-generation wireless network.” link to article: http://www.boygeniusreport.com/2010...rk-on-november-15th-handsets-on-black-friday/http://www.boygeniusreport.com/2010/06/29/verizon-to-launch-lte-network-on-november-15th-handsets-on-black-friday/

We are looking for things like IPOD touch, cell phones, bargins on mp3 songs/videos, Canon camera accessories.

Thanks Tenia66!

Your posts have been great in the past and so helpful!:cheer2: I love your poetry too!:cool1:

I am looking forward to the funniest adult holiday of the year!:woohoo:

I would love to get a Nook for a steal. They just dropped their price by $50.00but I am hoping that they will have a even better deal on Black Friday.

Lego sets is another big gift item I will be in the hunt for since my kids love them!

Of course, I am sure there are lots of other things that will catch our interest as the deals are announced!

Yeah! I'm in again!

looking for dvd deals, wii games, not sure what else yet.:thumbsup2

I am more than ready!

This year I'll be looking for a big screen HD TV for the family room.

I am keeping my eyes open for a netbook for my 13 year old.

Also, can't wait to get the new Rock Band game and keyboard. His birthday is in December too, so he is going to be bombarded with cool new things that month!

Already? OK, I'm in! I'll be searching for a deal on a Dsi. And Legos. Not sure about anything else.

We are looking for a new refrigerator. We got a great deal last year on a washer and dryer.

My favorite time of the year. I love Black Friday!

steph

think this year I'm going to be in for purchasing a laptop/computer for either myself or for my oldest child.

Though, I will probably see if Best Buy has one that I can get early through my silver membership like we could do last year (I could call on Monday before black friday and purchase several of the black friday items)

Looking for a new TV. One of ours has green on the bottom of the screen now.

I love black friday so I'm in!

This year I'm looking for good deals on a new TV (2 actually), deals on ereaders, possible deal on Wii and games/accessories, and as always DVD deals. Other than that, I'll have to wait closer to the holidays to see if anything new and interesting comes out.

Ipod Touch. I need 2, one an 8G and one 32G. Also a DSi for DS bday at the beginning of DEc. Dec is a very expensive month. :cool1:

think this year I'm going to be in for purchasing a laptop/computer for either myself or for my oldest child.

Though, I will probably see if Best Buy has one that I can get early through my silver membership like we could do last year (I could call on Monday before black friday and purchase several of the black friday items)

I bought a new laptop for myself on a newegg.com. They ran their black friday ads for the whole week. And was able to get 0% finance for 6 months via bill me later. Was great to buy the item at a discount and pay it off over the following months.

I concur with everyone that this is the best day of the year. Definitely will participate

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter