Black Friday Buddies 2009 Unite! SCORE REPORTS, WAIT STORIES, HAULS FOR DAY!!

TENIA66

<font color=red>Does the tag fairy post things you
Hello Black Friday Buddies! It's been quite year and I'm getting a late start, sorry to say. I ordinarily try to kick this thing in gear by June 1 or so. We've been cleaning up from a "hurrinado" and trying to get back to normal. To the victims of the May 8 2009 disaster in southern Illinois, I feel your pain, by the way.

In any event, if a thread hasn't already started then here will be the place we will post ads, rumors, adscans, links directly to ads,(not to other forums please, we'll get in trouble)........

This year will be interesting, lets hope in the year that the customer need the biggest bargins the retailers deliver.....................

Right now we are looking for rumors, ads, adscans, tips, hints and plans. Circled round the paper Thanksgiving evening, ready to strike early Friday morn, which ads will you be wanting?

Future ads, hints and rumors will be posted as links here:

WaLMART POST 592 THANKS MMK
lmartTarget post 433 THANKS AJA
Sears POST 135
JcPennys post 531 thanks mmkk
Best Buy POST 474
Staples
KMART POST 337 THANKS MMK
Macys
KMART THANKSGIVING POST 634 THANKS MMKK
Dillards
Half Price Books see post 236
Sams Club POST 395
Game Stop
Victorias Secret
Bath and Body
STAPLES THANKS PLANNINSHANNON
Radio Shack (usually the best ad) POST 492
Toys R us POST 497
Gander Mountain Post 333
Bass Pro
Michaels
TANGER OUTLET MALLS POST 331
Hobby Lobby
OFFICE DEPOT POST 456
LOWES POST 365 THANKS ROBINRS
WALGREENS POST 186
FARM AND FLEET CATALOG
More at your request!
SEARS POST 301
KOHLS POST 394

I'm excited too, I hope this year that we can all find some amazing deals. I'm interested to see what Best Buy does for BF with the competition from CC out of the way (we always hit both stores, in the past).

Ohhh.. joining in this year. Going from 2 income to 1 with a new addition to buy for. :)

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been looking eveyday for news on blackfriday and im pumped you were the first to post about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am looking for an ipod touch, docking stations for it, 2 netbooks, outdoor toys, and zubber. thats it for now but there will be lots more as christmas comes closer. THANK YOU THANK YOU TENIA

ready to see what's in store this year!

edited to add: We're looking for a new camera and possibly a flat screen tv for our bedroom.

Can't wait for Black Friday!! I always bring my crazy friend with me ..the girl can run!!

I in the meantime am practicing my runners stretching and stance.

I don't really have anything special to look for this year, but I will be shopping on BF even if I have nothing specific to buy.

I do hope, however, that as it gets closer and I see some other posts as well as ads that I will narrow things down and pick some specific items.

Thanks!

Heard rumors that both sears and Walmart were doing a "christmas in july sale" sometime within the next week or two(maybe the 25th?. not sure. didn't get details only a brief - oh yes there is a big sale coming up- like black friday. If I get any specifics I'll be sure to post.

Woohoo!!!:yay::yay: Count me in...last year was my first year and I had a blast and got a ton of great deals!! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter