Black and Tans

suzjoh

Suz and John DVC/VWL since 2001
We will arrive at VWL on 8/23 after moving into our brand new house 8/15. We will be EXHAUSTED!!!!!!

I want to take my husband to a restaurant that serves Black and Tans. He deserves to pound a few down!!!!!
Thankx, Suzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Go to the Rose and Crown pub in Epcot's UK...Bass Ale and Guinness Stout...They'll make one for you! :Pinkbounc

Tim E.
Dreamfinder's Other Concoction

I don't know if you'll want to travel to Epcot especially if you are tired, but Rose N' Crown Pub in UK has them.

I will relax at home. (VWL) I do not plan on a commando style vacation this year. We are taking my sil. She is a middle school teacher and has never been to Disney. (all of her students have) So we will probably do some running!

What is a yard?

It is a combination of draft guiness stout and bass ale. ( I think)
My husband's favorite.

where are you staying? some of the resort lounges may be able to make a true b&t or at least a variation thereof - not sure how purist dh is. r&c is your best bet though. some of the resort lounges have a decent selection of beer - just depends where you are staying. good luck!

melissa

I think you'll find them at the the Territopry Lounge in VWL. I'm almost positive.

Most anyplace that has the "Black" (Guinness Stout) can come up with something to go as the "Tan"--even if it isn't Bass Ale.

Take him to the Rose and Crown and go back for him in about a week.
Regards; Mr. Icelady

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter