BJs Wholesale Club discounted Disney Gift Cards

I had not thought about trying to book with cards like that or buying them before the trip. This is the first trip we are trying to plan so any pointers I can find are helpful

Has anyone tried to use the BJ's MasterCard with this? Are you receiving the 5% back or is it kicked out since they are gift cards.

For those that ordered these how long did they take to be delivered? And how many did you order (all in one order or did you break it up into separate orders?)

For those that ordered these how long did they take to be delivered? And how many did you order (all in one order or did you break it up into separate orders?)

I made 3 orders in the past few months, first one was $1,000 then another $1,000 (figured the first order wasn't gonna be enough) and then another $800 (talked myself into more since they don't expire and I might as well save 5%, not like I won't make more trips in the future). Each of the orders took 6-7 days to arrive.

Surprisingly fast. My orders have come in less than a week. For example ordered on Thursday came on Tuesday. Very quick. Love BJ's I'm not sure why more people don't go this route.

I made 3 orders in the past few months, first one was $1,000 then another $1,000 (figured the first order wasn't gonna be enough) and then another $800 (talked myself into more since they don't expire and I might as well save 5%, not like I won't make more trips in the future). Each of the orders took 6-7 days to arrive.

Surprisingly fast. My orders have come in less than a week. For example ordered on Thursday came on Tuesday. Very quick. Love BJ's I'm not sure why more people don't go this route.

How does BJ's ship? Have a hard time leaving so much sitting in the mail box...

How does BJ's ship? Have a hard time leaving so much sitting in the mail box...

I went online and checked history of my 3 orders: 2 of them were shipped via USPS and 1 was shipped via UPS. In each case they were shipped in brown padded mailing envelope about the size of an iPad, didn't have any special markings on it to warrant attention. But if you have concerns then once you see the email with the tracking number you may want to contact the carrier to see if they can assign special instructions to hold for pickup?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter