BJ's Vacations for Disney

LSK

Mouseketeer
I just booked a Yacht Club Water View Club Level stay with airfare via BJ's Vacations. I have verified through Disney and Delta that I have reservations both places and saved a ton of money over what I priced these items separately. For some reason I'm a little nervous...I have booked direct through Disney or through AAA Travel Agent but never used BJ's Vacations. Anyone have good experiences or bad? This package does not include tickets but I can get those through Undercover Tourist or direct through Disney without issue, right? I have 14 hours to cancel so lay it on me!

PS I have also never stayed Club Level and am ridiculously excited about this.

Thank you all for thoughts positive and negative!

I have never booked through BJ's but I have stayed at club level at the Yacht Club and I loved it. The concierges were super helpful and the big draw was the lounge and the food. It was nice to have someplace to go and get a bite and a drink when they other half of my party was getting showered and ready and I am sure they enjoyed having the room to themselves to do so. It was also nice to be able to relax when getting back to the resort at night and have a snack if i wanted.

I haven't used BJs for Disney, but I have used it for other vacations. Everything was easy and exactly as promised!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter