Birthdays, surprises, Magic & Merriment *3/25 New PTR Link We leave in 47 days*

Hi! I'm subbing, too! Can't wait to hear all about your trip. I read some of your PTR, too. :goodvibes

Happy to hear it was a great trip.....I was getting worried when you didn't start the TR soon after the trip!

Yay! I really love your trip reports. I don't post a lot (I feel woefully un-witty!) but I do read along. I'll try to do a better job of posting my appreciation for you and Bill!

:banana:

Hi Tracy!! I can't wait to really get started!

We had old man winter follow us to Florida on our 2009 trip. Brrrr!

D & B purses. Yup, I'm all about that! Kevin gave me one for Christmas. He got me the Disney Sketch (large & I do mean LARGE).

All 5'4 of me looks lost carrying it, but who cares.

On with the show.....

Hello, so great to see you here. Congrats on the D & B purse!! You need to post a picture on FB with you and the purse :goodvibes.

Looking forward to reading about your trip!1

Melissa

Thanks for joining us!

Joining in. popcorn::

Thanks for posting!

Just noticed you have your TR up, I'm here!!!:goodvibes:cool1:

Thanks for coming over!! Can I steal that picture of us on your TR for mine :rotfl:?

I'm here!!!

Hi Darla!!

Helllooooo! :wave:

Helloooo!!!

:woohoo: YAY! I'm in! I'm so glad it was a fabulous trip for you!!!

Thanks for being here!

I'm in... about time we got this party started!!!!:cool1::banana::rotfl:

Hi, so glad you are here!

Yeah:cool1:
So glad you started your trip report, it is much needed on this snow day, that is possibly going to effect our Disney trip in May:eek:

Oh now you are going to have to explain that statement, LOL. Thanks for posting.

I made it!! Looking forward to hearing all about it!

YAY!! Happy you are here, thanks for coming on on this TR ride.

Can't wait to read all about this trip, Tracy! I'm sure it was fantabulous!! :cool1:

Sara

Hi Sara! Oh it was all sorts of things, most of all C O L D !!!

Saw your post on Facebook so I came over to subsribe. :thumbsup2

Hello!! Thanks for reading, I know you are extremely busy with school, work, and trip planning!

I missed the last TR but I am here for this one! :cool1:

Hi, thanks for reading.

I'm here and can't wait to read about it!

Hi, thanks for being here.

Hi! I'm subbing, too! Can't wait to hear all about your trip. I read some of your PTR, too. :goodvibes

You poor thing, reading parts of that crazy PTR, it was a MESS. This will be way more organinzed...... I think!

Happy to hear it was a great trip.....I was getting worried when you didn't start the TR soon after the trip!

Hi Heidi!! Between both of us being sick and having to go to Indiana for Christmas, it took forever to just go through the pictures and get the photopass CD ordered, but I am organized now!! (wow sorry for the run on sentence :rotfl:)

Hey you!!
:surfweb:

^Haven't used one of these in awhile. :rotfl:

:rotfl2:

I'm here!!! So glad it was a great trip! :goodvibes

Hi Amy!! So happy you are here, you must be so excited about your upcoming trips!

Yay! I really love your trip reports. I don't post a lot (I feel woefully un-witty!) but I do read along. I'll try to do a better job of posting my appreciation for you and Bill!

Thank you so much for posting. Don't worry about being witty, if I did that I would never post. I just hope I won't bore you to sleep!

So great to see you starting this TR!! I remember following a lot of your PTR, and being so excited for you all to get to meet up, and spend your birthday in WDW!! :banana:

Great start, Tracy!!

Get on with it woman!!! :surfweb:

HA!! This from the DISer that got home BEFORE I did and hasn't started her TR yet!!

So great to see you starting this TR!! I remember following a lot of your PTR, and being so excited for you all to get to meet up, and spend your birthday in WDW!! :banana:

Great start, Tracy!!

Thanks for joining us!! It was wonderful to get to meet TnT they are great people!

Oh now you are going to have to explain that statement, LOL. Thanks for posting.[/QUOTE]

Well you see, we had a bad snow year last year and the "weather people" kept saying how mild it was going to be this winter so November, December were mild so I booked a trip for the free dining the end of May after school ends (I am a speech language pathologist for an elementary school). Well we missed 3 days last week:mad:, had a snow day today:mad: and are supposed to get 6-8 inches tomorrow so I am guessing we won't have school Thurs/Fri,:mad: I am hoping we get at least 1/2 day tomorrow before it starts snowing...so if we have anymore, it will be cutting in on our "Disney" time and I will be unbearable all summer:sunny:....LOL

Why of course!! Do you want me to email it to you?

That is so sweet of you, I will PM my email addy!!

Well you see, we had a bad snow year last year and the "weather people" kept saying how mild it was going to be this winter so November, December were mild so I booked a trip for the free dining the end of May after school ends (I am a speech language pathologist for an elementary school). Well we missed 3 days last week:mad:, had a snow day today:mad: and are supposed to get 6-8 inches tomorrow so I am guessing we won't have school Thurs/Fri,:mad: I am hoping we get at least 1/2 day tomorrow before it starts snowing...so if we have anymore, it will be cutting in on our "Disney" time and I will be unbearable all summer:sunny:....LOL

Oh NO!! :eek: Stoopid snow (mis spelling that intentionally :rotfl:). I hope it doesn't end up messing up your vaction!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter