Birthday Surprise on the Fly (Updated 10/13-World of Color pg3)

Funny that P was so upset with his drawing - looks like he got over it quickly. :) Can't wait to hear about WOC!

I'm subscribing. Actually, this is my first one to subscribe to :). I also live 2 hours away from DL :wave2:, but visit maybe once or twice a year. Yay for coffee creamers! Haven't tried Kaluha yet. Bacon wrapped asparagus, yum :love:. I need to find out about the Disney rewards card. Maybe my DH would say yes more often if it wasn't so expensive.

I'm really enjoying reading your report. You have a wonderful family, and such a funny way of telling your story. Looking forward to more.

Right here is where J started taking DEEP breaths. I was almost worried he would make himself pass out from breathing so hard
IMG_2692.jpg

I can't WAIT to ride that next year!! About 11 months away!

Here I believe is where he said "Best birthday every, thanks mom, your the greatest, how can I ever repay you for being such an awesome mom and giving me everything I ever wanted, your the bestest!".. oh maybe it was more like eh this is ok. (TEENAGERS LOL)
IMG_2705.jpg

TEENAGERS!!!!! They are ALL alike! I can still get Timmy to act up occasionally, but Tyler? Forget it! He's sooooo cool- OMG, he makes me freakin NUTS!

oh and I was a lil peaved the Margarita cart wasnt open yet nor Karl Strauss brew truck.. hello people it was already 11am.... Im on vacation which equals 5o'clock somewhere like 3hours ago. But when I got J's food they had their tap going already so hello Dos XX's
IMG_2715.jpg

I just love the way you tell time-:rotfl2:

After the boys dissiness wore off we made a beeline for Mickey's Fun Wheel.. of course we always get in the line for the moving cart.
IMG_2726-1.jpg

I'm actually a little nervous to ride the Death Wheel- maybe I'm gonna have an upset stomach, too- :rolleyes1

Those Rocky mountain looks so real.
IMG_2751.jpg

Totally! I just saw them when we flew over them on our flight to Hawaii! It's so LIFELIKE! :rotfl:

Also did you see the swarm of CM's. Im assuming with Carsland opening soon they were all in training. I would love to work there (Im thinking mostly for the perks LOL) A couple clients of mine are disney employees in their insurance division and one told me, "yeah when I have a rough day I just take a walk thru the park get on a ride and remind myself I work at the Happiest Place on Earth" must be nice. When I have a rough day and I head to Chili's for Happy Hour

It probably has the same result! You're too funny- :rotfl:

I will admit I am creative to the bone but I can not draw to save my life! ... apparently neither can my family. With in 2 seconds of being told to draw a circle P starts crying that his is horrible .. Omg why do I have a drama king LOL
131.jpg

Timmy did the SAME THING the first time we all went in there! It was so annoying!! But he did better this last time- big smile and all even tho his drawing still stunk! :rotfl:

WOW that was alot of updates!! Are you going to vanish for 3 months now? NOOOOOOOO......:)

World of Color or as E likes to call it, the show where I have to hold the darn video camera for 30mins and not move.

(Good thing I only have 2 more days to do LMAO At this rate we will be going for someone elses bday again)

Ok so for a refresher we had just got off of Soaring and thought we better get inline for WOC as I had read people line up early. We had about a 45min wait, So we showed our "FastPasses" which are not connected to any of the ride FP's. But they are essentially line holders to get in certain areas to stand. (next time we will stand on the bridge *tip* for those with shorties!)

E & J held our spot while P and I went to get coffee and hot cocoa
160.jpg

I took some night shots
162.jpg

Love the night time magic
164_zpsfd5b58dc.jpg

Bday Boy
166.jpg

Someone was a tad Goofy I mean cold.
167.jpg

At this time they close off all of Paradise Pier so make sure to get that area done Early
171.jpg

OHHH its starting...
172.jpg

They use the middle of the coaster too (which used to be mickey years! BOO that they changed it)
185_zpsf8a212dd.jpg

I have to say I wasnt expecting much. Ive been to Vegas and seen the Bellagio a million times....
173.jpg

But this was Disney and there was waterworks .. and I dont mean what we were watching, YUP I pulled a Kara and the tears were a flowing, and E was making fun of me
177.jpg

Ok my pics werent great
180.jpg

Mom and dad with the bday boy
204.jpg

and the bdays boys lil brother LOL
207.jpg

Can you see how packed this area is!
202_zpsfca7ce40.jpg

Here is the 27min video if you would like to watch.. its not the greatest quality but none the less our take! ok ok E's take!
Click here to view

and yes at the end you do hear J say OMG!!! we all loved it! Great job Mickey!

Since we closed down the park, we made our way out and walked across the street to our hotel
212.jpg

Yes you will.. tmrw in fact!
210.jpg

my fav pic, it was my screen saver at work (now its the rock LOL)
mickey1.jpg

Next Up: How man fastpasses can we get in 1 day?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter