birthday surprise- DLRP at christmas!!!

princess_tigerlily86

Mouseketeer
What a lucky girl i am
i went to visit my boyfriend at the weekend, and sitting on the bed was a sleeping beauty cushion and a card saying 'disneyland awaits you..!'
aaaah!im so excited. my bday isnt til december, but as im at uni he needed to make sure i didn't arrange anything for around that time and that i was free. but i have no idea how we're getting there, or where we're staying
im sooooo chuffed, i have an amazing boyfriend! now i can start planning all the exciting things to do and buy and see!
emily xx

awesome suprise. I did a similar thing for my girlfriend last year!! You'll have a great time.... just make sure you do you dining reservations so you don't get dissapointed when you get there:thumbsup2

dining reservations are a must and can make everything so much more relaxed and give you all the time in the world.. DLP at christmas is fantastic and even in MK the dining options are fantatsic and seem more sophisticated (though that may be because they serve beautiful wine to go with the beautiful food instead of pop)

What a wonderful surprise Emily :cloud9:

in MK the dining options are fantatsic and seem more sophisticated (though that may be because they serve beautiful wine to go with the beautiful food instead of pop)

A definite plus!! ::yes:: :teeth:

That's wonderful :love: wish someone would do the same for me but i am the one who makes plans usually :confused3

Sounds lovely! For a romantic meal do the Blue Lagoon, I love it (and the cocktails are gorgeous)
People think Disney isn't romantic but my fiance proposed there so it most def can be!

i certainly think its romantic. we went two christmasses ago and it was amazing, because we spent 3 days completely wrapped up in christmas and the two of us!
blue lagoon sounds like a good plan, anyone know what sort of price range we'd be looking at to dine there?
thanks for all your messages!
xxx

can your boyfriend ,please talk to my hubby or offer advice for all those less than romantic husbands and boysfriends out there:wizard: you are lucky

thanks for the review, was really helpful. your food looked and sounded lovely! i think i shall have to make that a must, as ive been to DLP so many times but never visited Blue Lagoon (in all honesty, being a student, we've tended to stick to the cheaper option of videopolis, but as its a birthday trip!)
emily xx

What a great boyfriend and wonderful surprise!! it won't be long to wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter