Birthday shirts. Anyone can help?

Discussion in 'Creative DISigns' started by AvonPooh, May 28, 2018.

1. AvonPooh

AvonPooh Earning My Ears

We will be on a Disney cruise soon and it happens to be on my hubby's birthday. I'm looking for a birthday shirt that has a mickey head with a birthday hat on it that says "It's my birthday!"

I also then am looking for the Mickey glove pointing one each way that say "it's his birthday!" So that when my son and I stand on either side it points to him.

Can anyone help me do this? I have looked for these but never quite found what I'm found looking by for. Thank you!!!

2. MataHari22

MataHari22 DIS Veteran

I have this one that I personalize. I can do it's my birthday in the part where it says Dawn, and then his name in the right ear. I can also do the Mickey gloves. When would you need these by? It could be a week before I can get it done.
    IMG_9330.JPG

3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. AvonPooh

AvonPooh Earning My Ears

Just when you can. Ideally I'd like to do them next weekend but I will take it whenever.

5. MataHari22

MataHari22 DIS Veteran

You didn't give me his name.

6. AvonPooh

AvonPooh Earning My Ears

Oh sorry! I didn't read that right. I thought it was just saying it's my birthday. His name is Jim. Thank you!

7. MataHari22

MataHari22 DIS Veteran

Deleted. Duplicate post

Last edited: May 30, 2018
  8. MataHari22

MataHari22 DIS Veteran

Deleted

Last edited: May 30, 2018
  9. MataHari22

MataHari22 DIS Veteran

This board is acting crazy today, the keyboard keeps locking up and I cannot type, and then it's posting multiple times.

Anyway, I sent you a pm with the link to my Flickr and if you like them you can download the full resolution copies from there.

IMG_9471.JPG