Birthday Plans...am I missing anything.

georgiesmum

Mouseketeer
DH, DD4 and I are going to DL for my 40th b'day. :cloud9: This is my plan for the day, I just want to know if I'm missing something - it's as much for DD4 as for me, she loves birthdays! We're staying at DLH so I'm going to arrange a character wake up call. Then EE to DL, picking up a birthday button as we go and doing some rides. Straight to TL train station as soon as possible to see if we can get a rid on the Lily Belle. Breakfast with Minnie and friends at 10 (don't want to waste EE time) and dinner at BB with a special princess birthday box and cake. With DD4 we'll be just going with the flow for rides etc during the day (we'll be at the parks for up to 9 days so there's no need to rush). Is there any special things I'm missing? It's going to be the best birthday ever anyway but I just want to put in as many special fun things for us as I can. :goodvibes

I would get the Birthday Button at DLH at check-in. They should have them there (or is this only at concierge?).

When we were there for my birthday in August, we got a birthday button at DLH on check in. They had on the reservation that it was my birthday and they had the button and a signed princess photo waiting for me.

Straight to TL train station as soon as possible to see if we can get a rid on the Lily Belle.
I honestly would not waste the time, as they are not doing rides while Main St is closed. Even Club 33 members are being told no rides during the remodel.

Do they still have the Birthday party with Pat-E-Cake and Mickey and Minnie at the Plaza in the afternoons? We did that with our kids one year (it was a long time ago--2007, I think) and they had a good time. We each got our own little cake to decorate and there was some singing/dancing. It was short--an hour maybe, tops--but fun and it was nice to get pics with Mickey and Minnie together.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter