Birthday for DS

ddisney333

#1 fan of Maleficent....
Hi, my DS will turn 4 the week before we leave for WDW. I would like to do something for him to celebrate his b-day. Do we tell the receiptionist at the hotel? Any suggestions on how to celebrate? Thanks. :confused:

Hello,

Our son celebrates his 3rd birthday whilst we are away. We aren't staying on-site but we have made PS's for Crystal Palace with Winnie the Pooh, Tigger etc. We've also arranged for a birthday cake to be brought out to him which cost $9.99.

I believe you can also get birthday badges at Guest relations??

Lisa

How do you arrange for them to bring out a birthday cake? Our daughter's 4th birthday will occur while we are there in a couple weeks. We have several character meals planned. Will they only bring the cake out at Crystal Palace?

Hi Cameo,

When I made my PS the CM asked if we wanted a free cupcake or a $9.99 birthday cake. I would imagine that they provide the cake at any character meal. It's best you give them a call to confirm. If they say they don't provide a cake can you please let me know!!
Thanks
Lisa

We are doing the cupcake! I hear it is HUGE! But then again, it's just the 2 of us!

Definately tell the CM when you check into your hotel. Of course there are no gurantees - but in our case, the CM at check in noted it in the computer and there were surprises left in our room for my DS on his birthday (autographed pictures of Mickey and company, stuffed Mickey, etc.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter