Birthday dinner suggestions

PixieT78

Mouseketeer
We are heading to US to celebrate my 40th birthday in September. I'm looking for some suggestions for dinner for my birthday. I am tentatively thinking of doing my birthday dinner on the 20th (the day before my birthday) as I'd like to close down IOA with a drink at the Hog's Head for my actual birthday before heading into Citywalk for appies and more adult beverages. It's our last night too so I'd rather spend it in the parks.

We have been to US a few times (we're big HP fans) and have gone to Emeril's once and Bubba Gumps a few times but not much else! We're staying at HRH if that helps.

Thanks in advance!

The Palm is located at HRH. The steaks are great there. You can look at their menu online.

I would find a nice restaurant in the Orlando area rather than one on property. I looked at the Palms prices and you could get a very nice meal for less at other places that aren't Disney or Universal affiliated.

Studios will close at 5 that Thursday but IOA will be open later hours

I vote for the Palm at HRH

Can’t go wrong there to celebrate a birthday

You only hit 40 once.....

Make it a memorable one and splurge for the Palms

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter