• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Birthday Dinner @ Disneyland for 6 yr old

c&m

Love the Mouse but love my DH more for taking me t
We're heading to Disneyland in October and will be celebrating our DD's 6th birthday there. Which restaurant should we take her to to celebrate? We want something special for her, nice service, etc. Any ideas??? Thanks in advance!

I don't know if this is what you want but...when my DD turned 10 (7yrs ago) and we went to Disneyland for a surprise for her I also wanted to plan something special. I looked into having cake at the park but it was quite expensive for just a personalised cake, around $25. Then a friend suggested that we book a birthday character breakfast at the Disneyland hotel. It was a great idea and DD loved it. We had a special table, birthday cloth napkins etc, ballons and little candy confetti all over the table. Every character stopped by her table and we took tons of photos. There was one 'official photo' with the price, but it wasn't as nice as the ones we took. The breakfast cost around $40. but we all got to eat a meal versus one piece of cake and it took around two hours from start to finish. My DD gave away her ballons to some younger children as we were flying back the next day and she couldn't take them with her. We then took her on her first monorail ride over to Disneyland. After that great start to the day she felt very special and on top of the world!
Happy Birthday to your DD!:earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter