Birthday Celebration

carole88

New Yorker at Heart
My DD will turn 7 2 weeks after we finish our trip. Does anyone know if we can celebrate her birthday on ship since it is pretty close to our cruise? I would love to have a special celebration for her on board. If this is allowed, how do I go about arranging it?

Of course! :) Just call your TA or DCL directly if you did not use a TA and ask that her birthday celebration be noted on your reservation. You can pick the night you want to celebrate. Your servers will bring a small cake and will sing Happy Birthday to her. It's also a good idea to remind your servers once onboard.

Enjoy! :)

The servers do an excellent job of helping celebrate in the dining room. My son celebrated this seventh birthday on a cruise, and now i find it hard to top that...

Yes... we did. My son turned 9 a week after the cruise. We did let DCL know, but it apparently was not noted. We also told our servers who told us to let them know what day we wanted to celebrate. We said Friday. Well, we reminded them again on Friday and although they did bring a cake, it was with a Mickey head ice cream instead of the cool shaved piece of white chocolate with a picture of the ship. Although DS had no clue, I was really disappointed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter