Birthday at Disney

jillyjoey

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know what can be done to surprise DH on his birthday ?-- our first day of our WDW vacation is his birthday -- this was not planned but just worked out this way. We are staying at CSR.

Can not give you a good surprize for him. Get the BD pins for him at all the parks, make him where them. Wish him a Happy Birthday.

Disney florist is good. Use the Dis boards. There is another site that you can pick and choose what you want in a basket. Had I not already purchased on the disney florist I would have purchased from this site, I just can't remeber the site. Sorry.

Have a magical day,
Anna

let the hotel staff know, maybe they do something special. As the above poster said, get a bd pin and make a birthday trip out of the special occ. good luck!

Hi! When we went last year it turned out to be my son's birthday. When you call and make your dinner res. be sure to mention to them that it is his birthday.
For ex. we ate breakfast at the Whispering at WL and they put on a super, surprise, singing whoopla! It was great. Then they brought him out a very large dessert!

Also, the Plaza Rest. will bring out a delicious cake (for a small price) but it is soooo worth it. The waitress had everyone in the rest. sing Happy Birthday. FUN!!

Hope this helps...oh by the way....stop at the Main building in the MK to get a pin that lets everyone know that it is his birthday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter