Birnbaum or Passporter Guide for DCL?

DisneyRefugee

Mouseketeer
We purchased the 2007 version of Birnbaum for our last cruise (our first), but now it is missing (I think I loaned to someone at my previous company).

I need to purchase a new one to plan for a 7-day Eastern Trip, and I am trying to figure out which of these two might be better. Any thoughts appreciated - thanks!

Had Birnbaum for my first cruise (premium for booking with AAA) but loaned it out. Just got a Passporter, and love it!! Much more detail, well worth the extra to get it! Only thing I miss is the pretty color pics in Birnbaums.

Passporter absolutely!!!!

The Birnbaum one is like a travel leaflet compared to the Passporter!!!

besides they also have a site and message board if you have other questions... as if you wouldn't get EVERYTHING you'd need and more right here!!!

No question about it....Passporter! :)

i have both. passporter is the BEST. like a previous poster said, no pretty pictures but LOADS of info.
PICK PASSPORTER.:thumbsup2

If you're going to WDW...Birnbaum by a hair.

If you're going DCL..it's not even close...Passporter.

Passporter. Birnbaum is just a big, expensive travel brochure.

We purchased the 2007 version of Birnbaum for our last cruise (our first), but now it is missing (I think I loaned to someone at my previous company).

I need to purchase a new one to plan for a 7-day Eastern Trip, and I am trying to figure out which of these two might be better. Any thoughts appreciated - thanks!

No debate - Passporter's. SO much detailed info! Totally worth every penny!

Have to do a dance:dance3: as this may be my last post before I cruise...doing the Oct. 20th Western!

If you're going to WDW...Birnbaum by a hair.

If you're going DCL..it's not even close...Passporter.

is this true? how does everyone else feel? i need to get a new guide book for wdw and have always got birnbaum. this time i thought, because of the difference in books for dcl, that i would get passporter. now i may not. i have to admit, birnbaums is prettie. more color.
now i just don't know!:confused3

HELP!

Do you get the feeling that Passporter is the hands-down favorite? :) It gets my vote, too. Extremely useful info.

As a newbie to cruisin I bought both, that was before I found out about the DIS boards. :yay:
Passporter much more informative - now if it came in color- WOW!!!!:thumbsup2

Color is pretty ... but color printing is expensive, and it doesn't make the information any more valuable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter