bingo on tthe disney dream

Cond1108

Earning My Ears
How old do you have to be to play bingo on the disney dream? Also how often is it and at what time usually

I think since its gambling at least 18 years old. I'm sure someone will chime in if I'm wrong.

You must be 18 to buy cards and to accept the winnings, but anyone can be holding the card and yell BINGO. pirate:

The cards must be purchased by someone over age 18
The winnings must be placed on the card of someone over age 18
Anyone can play and "win"

They usually hold one game per day. On port days they usually play just before or in between dinner seatings. On sea days they play in the morning or hold two games.

You must be 18 to buy cards and to accept the winnings, but anyone can be holding the card and yell BINGO. pirate:

The cards must be purchased by someone over age 18
The winnings must be placed on the card of someone over age 18
Anyone can play and "win"

They usually hold one game per day. On port days they usually play just before or in between dinner seatings. On sea days they play in the morning or hold two games.

Do you know how much it is to buy cards and if they are available on a 3-night Dream? I remember reading about the cards but I was really confused since someone mentioned paper and electronic cards :confused3. I just want to know how much to put in the budget since all my family likes playing bingo.

We were on the dream last week and played Bingo 3 times. You have to be 18, but kids can play as long as they are supervised by someone 18 or older.

They offer you paper Bingo cards, as well as these electronic machines to play Bingo on. They basically do all the work for you. You can buy the cards or machines separately or in a package, depending on what is being offered at the session. We paid $50 each time we played, that got us 3 paper cards for each of the 4 games played in a session, plus an electronic handset that was either playing 42, 74 or 96 cards.

Hope I haven't confused you. :)

My daughter won Bingo the first time we played, so we decided to play again. Then my son won the next time, so we said we'd play again. :) Should of quit then.... Lol. They won $65 and $69. :)

So much to do on the ship last week. It was our first time cruising, and we never got to play bingo. Something for next cruise!

We recently were on the Fantasy. The rules are that anyone can play, but someone over 18 must claim the winnings. My 10 year old won twice, $189 and $650. We got her a necklace and she put a deposit on our next cruise. Lol.

The staff made the bingo very entertaining.

I think I'm understanding it. I think we'll go with the paper and the electronic cards. I'd rather use the dot stick while Mom will probably want to be tech davy.

The cards are the kind where you poke and fold the numerical space. No dot ink needed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter