biggest loser

jacobsmom

Mouseketeer
Alright I have to confess--I wish biggest loser had downloads so you could download the show each week (with extras if possible). Watching last nights finales I was so excited for Ali:cheer2: !! Later I realized this means I won't be motivated by watching that every week thus kicking my own butt into the gym:scared1: ! I LOVE Biggest Loser:lovestruc . Anyway just wanted to vent.

I love the biggest loser too. I am glad that Ali won & she looked awesome and they finally have a woman winner but I was pulling from Roger. I am an Alabama native and I just really thought he looked amazing.

I wonder how many of them will now go through some sort of plastic surgery to get the extra skin off?

I also find BL very motivating and am sad this season is over. I was so excited for Alli and Bernie! Yay!

I didn't get to see the beginning..what happened to Paul? All my DH said he rmembered was he was "sick". Ali looked awesome.....so did the others. How great for them! I too will miss watching it!

I didn't get to see the beginning..what happened to Paul? All my DH said he rmembered was he was "sick". Ali looked awesome.....so did the others. How great for them! I too will miss watching it!

They just said that Paul was sick and that he was too sick to travel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter