Big thanks from the UK

John and Theresa

Earning My Ears
Massive thanks to everyone at the DIS for keeping us going these last few months. We would have been in WDW in May and still hope to return ASAP for our 16th trip. But during this crazy time for us all, the highlight of the week is 6pm UK time each Tuesday and spending time with you all (and then your various videos through the week). You honestly feel like our family! Last May we had the pleasure of meeting Ryno and Ely at the Poly when grabbing a drink. Have to say Ryno who were an absolute credit - our family and friends back in the UK were so jealous that we got to meet and chat with you. Thanks again to the entire team! My mom is in her mid seventies and is also a massive fan and will also be watching as usual later today!

I agree. The DIS has been much needed entertainment during the last few months and has been a great way to keep up-to-date with all things Disney from the UK. The whole team have really delivered and I want to say thanks too.

Massive thanks to everyone at the DIS for keeping us going these last few months. We would have been in WDW in May and still hope to return ASAP for our 16th trip. But during this crazy time for us all, the highlight of the week is 6pm UK time each Tuesday and spending time with you all (and then your various videos through the week). You honestly feel like our family! Last May we had the pleasure of meeting Ryno and Ely at the Poly when grabbing a drink. Have to say Ryno who were an absolute credit - our family and friends back in the UK were so jealous that we got to meet and chat with you. Thanks again to the entire team! My mom is in her mid seventies and is also a massive fan and will also be watching as usual later today!
What is the Tuesday chat please? Just returned after a break away and beginning to think about our next trip to WDW.

What is the Tuesday chat please? Just returned after a break away and beginning to think about our next trip to WDW.
The Tuesday Chat is a chat option on YouTube during the live stream. It’s only available during the live stream.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!