BIG savings @ BJ's

How they ship your gift card? USPS? And will it be shipped activated or you have to click some link in emails to activate? Our USPS guy al—ways mess things up, so I have been very reluctant to order...

How they ship your gift card? USPS? And will it be shipped activated or you have to click some link in emails to activate? Our USPS guy al—ways mess things up, so I have been very reluctant to order...
I ordered $1200 worth last Thursday when the sale went live. Mine were shipped USPS and were activated upon arrival.

This deal has been heavily discussed in the main GC thread. If you have Chase cards, it's worth looking to see if you have a $25 off $150 offer for BJ's. I had it on 7 cards so I placed 7 different orders of $175 each ($164 after the discount from BJ's) and got another $25 off each one. With that offer, the discount is right at 20% off. The offer appears to mainly be on Chase business cards.

I ordered $1200 worth last Thursday when the sale went live. Mine were shipped USPS and were activated upon arrival.

This deal has been heavily discussed in the main GC thread. If you have Chase cards, it's worth looking to see if you have a $25 off $150 offer for BJ's. I had it on 7 cards so I placed 7 different orders of $175 each ($164 after the discount from BJ's) and got another $25 off each one. With that offer, the discount is right at 20% off. The offer appears to mainly be on Chase business cards.
Mine too, and they arrived in a few days. I ordered 4 $500 cards. I have Chase cards but not business cards. I would have loved to get additional discounts but even just getting the 6% works out to $120 off our next cruise. :woohoo: I'm considering buying more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter