Big Fan of Deni

• Lizgistix

Don't follow me, I'm lost too
    Such a fantastic addition and it's great to have another parent who can chime in about kids/teens activities at Disney, DCL, etc.

samsteele

DIS Veteran
    And big thanks to Deni for the latest 'vacation cancelled' article. Really speaks to many of us who, because of covid, had vacations cancelled, including fall free dining trips, or had no choice but to cancel, whether WDW, DL or cruises. Also true for international guests. One of the best, most thoughtful articles I have read. All of us are hurting and upset. Great article that thoughtfully addresses that hurt and reminds us to have faith in better days and trips to come. :thumbsup2

• TheLunchBox

Another Goofy Disney Fan
    She is such a sweetheart. I can't even picture her getting mad LOL (yelling at her kids or having road rage)

giantgolfer

My screen name is deceptive...I'm only 5'9"
    Plain and simple...if Deni is on the show, I’m tuning in every time. Can’t say that for most of the others. I love everyone on the show, don’t get wrong. Just get fatigued occasionally by some of them.

ExtraMagic

Happy Disney Mom!
    One of the best, most thoughtful articles I have read. All of us are hurting and upset. Great article that thoughtfully addresses that hurt and reminds us to have faith in better days and trips to come. :thumbsup2
    I totally agree! It was such a good reflection! And also a good reminder to me that trips have been cancelled before and everything is going to be okay.

Connect

TODAY'S HEADLINES