Big Fan of Deni

Such a fantastic addition and it's great to have another parent who can chime in about kids/teens activities at Disney, DCL, etc.

And big thanks to Deni for the latest 'vacation cancelled' article. Really speaks to many of us who, because of covid, had vacations cancelled, including fall free dining trips, or had no choice but to cancel, whether WDW, DL or cruises. Also true for international guests. One of the best, most thoughtful articles I have read. All of us are hurting and upset. Great article that thoughtfully addresses that hurt and reminds us to have faith in better days and trips to come. :thumbsup2

She is such a sweetheart. I can't even picture her getting mad LOL (yelling at her kids or having road rage)

Plain and simple...if Deni is on the show, I’m tuning in every time. Can’t say that for most of the others. I love everyone on the show, don’t get wrong. Just get fatigued occasionally by some of them.

One of the best, most thoughtful articles I have read. All of us are hurting and upset. Great article that thoughtfully addresses that hurt and reminds us to have faith in better days and trips to come. :thumbsup2

I totally agree! It was such a good reflection! And also a good reminder to me that trips have been cancelled before and everything is going to be okay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!