Big Dad Victory!

T Morrows Child

<font color=red>Dis Dads #596<br><font color=peach
Checked into WL yesterday . . . we were congratulated for being upgraded to the Club Level! Yeah, baby! It was a nice happy hour(s) last night.

I posted day 1 of my trip report over in the Trip Reports board. I'll link there once I figure out how to. (Truth is, my wife is anxious to leave and grab the bus over to Extra Magic Morning at HS!

Checked into WL yesterday . . . we were congratulated for being upgraded to the Club Level! Yeah, baby! It was a nice happy hour(s) last night.

I posted day 1 of my trip report over in the Trip Reports board. I'll link there once I figure out how to. (Truth is, my wife is anxious to leave and grab the bus over to Extra Magic Morning at HS!

Wooo Hooo... congrat's.

Have a blast.

Congrats! Enjoy it!

So far, so good! It's a great way to force a break for ourselves, especially when it's just the two of us!

Appetizers were nice last night: Espresso BBQ Chicken Skewers and Venison Meatballs in a Curry Sauce. Both nice.

Thanks!

Awesome upgrade for sure. Hope you both enjoyed the relaxation!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter