Big City Greens The Movie Spacecation

Disneyboy24

Mouseketeer
Is anyone ready for the Big City Greens the movie where the Green family goes to space for their vacation? I am.

Oooh. Thanks for posting! My kids discovered Big City Greens not too long ago and it’s a good show.

I just looked up to see when this movie premiers (June 6th). We will watch it!

Oooh. Thanks for posting! My kids discovered Big City Greens not too long ago and it’s a good show.

I just looked up to see when this movie premiers (June 6th). We will watch it!

Yeah, Big City Greens is excellent, and not jsut for kids. I love the irreverent humor, especially Alice, who can be inappropriate, but they handle it in such a good way. Little things, like people reacting to Bill's missing finger add a realistic vibe to the show. It can get surprisingly deep. Alice is definitely my favroite character though, probably followed by Vasquez.

Yeah, Big City Greens is excellent, and not jsut for kids. I love the irreverent humor, especially Alice, who can be inappropriate, but they handle it in such a good way. Little things, like people reacting to Bill's missing finger add a realistic vibe to the show. It can get surprisingly deep. Alice is definitely my favroite character though, probably followed by Vasquez.

lol. Danny Trejo. And the women who voices Alice also does Gran on the croods show. I recognized her from Its Always Sunny.

Alice definitely tells it like it is. I noticed Bill’s finger when I first starting paying attention and was like “that’s different” and their mom not being full time because she was in prison…but they’re still a family. Unconventional but appreciated perspectives. Sometimes I try to explain the pop culture references to the kids for them to appreciate, too. We’re looking forward to the movie.

Edit: forgot to quote you :)

Last edited:
lol. Danny Trejo. And the women who voices Alice also does Gran on the croods show. I recognized her from Its Always Sunny.

Alice definitely tells it like it is. I noticed Bill’s finger when I first starting paying attention and was like “that’s different” and their mom not being full time because she was in prison…but they’re still a family. Unconventional but appreciated perspectives. Sometimes I try to explain the pop culture references to the kids for them to appreciate, too. We’re looking forward to the movie.

Edit: forgot to quote you :)

My favorite scene is early, when Chip Whistler shakes Bill's hand, but it focuses in on the finger, and it totally grosses Chip out. Which is a terrible reaction, but Chip is a terrible guy - though we didn't quite know that yet.

The movie has premiered - I thought it was very good and heartfelt. Not that it's a surprise. Good show - good movie. There are a lot of little details too like Gwendolyn Zapp's revenge list. I highly recommend it.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter