BIG BROTHER SEASON 20! SPOILERS WELCOME

You think they wear earpieces?

I think that’s going a little far. 20 seasons and not one person has let this slip?
No but she HAS been chatting AT a production guy (there are transcripts posted over on my other BB forum). And they do communicate with HG when needed. So however that is, I bet it's over where she recluses at (seems to be stairs area).

I will also add that I feel production has had to 'nurse' Sam more due to her fragile seeming mental state. So maybe they do ask her stuff like 'you doing okay' or 'do you need to come to DR and see medical'. She has some reason to be hooked on a specific production guy. Someone who has been nice to her. Maybe when she does go hide under the stairs, he asks her how she's feeling. That's my point...that there is a reason she goes over there. Her actions are being rewarded (she sulks over there and it gets 'her guy' to speak to her).

They’ll vote out Sam but they should get rid of JC. It’s too bad they don’t know how much he is trying to control things.

They’ll vote out Sam but they should get rid of JC. It’s too bad they don’t know how much he is trying to control things.
I agree, except for the fact that Sam is acting psychotic and I'm not sure I want to watch/listen have the other houseguests deal with that another week: I'd prefer JC to go too.

I will also add that I feel production has had to 'nurse' Sam more due to her fragile seeming mental state. So maybe they do ask her stuff like 'you doing okay' or 'do you need to come to DR and see medical'. She has some reason to be hooked on a specific production guy. Someone who has been nice to her. Maybe when she does go hide under the stairs, he asks her how she's feeling. That's my point...that there is a reason she goes over there. Her actions are being rewarded (she sulks over there and it gets 'her guy' to speak to her).
I think it’s a cameraman from what I’ve read.

Yes Just was this on the news.
She is doing it via video chat, she's not even going into the studio.
She will leave BB too. But we are all replaceable.

It’s not official that she’s leaving BB. I get why she would leave the talk show, conversations would be really awkward, but there’s no politics in BB. If the show changes networks, I hope she goes with it.

It’s not official that she’s leaving BB. I get why she would leave the talk show, conversations would be really awkward, but there’s no politics in BB. If the show changes networks, I hope she goes with it.

Its just my thought that she wont stay at CBS even for BB. I read where Monvees says this was a conspiracy by another woman to take over his job (don't know the whole story on that) and for that reason, I think she will walk away from the network.
Now if she has a contract she may not be able to get out of it.

I would be happy if CBS sold BB to the highest bidder, and Julie went with the show

Its just my thought that she wont stay at CBS even for BB. I read where Monvees says this was a conspiracy by another woman to take over his job (don't know the whole story on that) and for that reason, I think she will walk away from the network.
Now if she has a contract she may not be able to get out of it.

I would be happy if CBS sold BB to the highest bidder, and Julie went with the show
I don't think she'll stay either, and while I'd b happy for BB to find another network with Julie; I just don't see why CBS would get rid of it if it has high ratings. I really like Julie, but I don't think it'll make a big enough difference for CBS to think they won't get the viewership without her.

I just worry about who they'll replace the Chenbot with. Jeff or Dr will would be awful as would Ross...he'd be the worst. And please no Frankie or Paul or Rachel even (And I liked Rachel but she'd be too much).

I just worry about who they'll replace the Chenbot with. Jeff or Dr will would be awful as would Ross...he'd be the worst. And please no Frankie or Paul or Rachel even (And I liked Rachel but she'd be too much).
I think Jeff be good. I'd want someone who'd played the game before who be a little exciting talking to the players.

I would actually prefer a no name professional reporter/interviewer. I think it would be better to have someone impartial than a past houseguest who may want to show how much they know versus the person they are interviewing. Remember Julie was a no name, but she had a professional background in reporting/journalism which I think is better for the show.

After watching Derek a few weeks ago, when Julie was interviewing him, I think he would do a great job.
Yeah, he's good on his detective show. He knows his way around filming and interviews. But, as long as he doesn't do the ...'when I was on BB'.
How about the guy who used to host the Mole?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter