• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BIG BROTHER SEASON 20! SPOILERS WELCOME

Ugh..

It’s totally the smartest move but I’ll hate to see Tyler go. I had him pegged to win.
I think the plan is for Sam to go. No big moves.

Also, Sam has been talking to her invisible love interest and got yelled at to stop interacting with production and she madly stormed off in a huff. She seems to be losing it. There are folks mentioning, on other forum,that it may be best for her mental state to let her go.

Sam knows she is going home. Even if she does get Tyler's vote, which she won't. Angela will break the tie and send Sam to jury.

Sam was slowly boiling with her emotions and walked that line of sadness and anger. She isolated herself while the other 4 cooked up a nice meal and ate together.

The only thing that will benefit Sam is her being evicted early on Tuesday so she has 2 less days to stew in the house.

Remember there is a special eviction on Wednesday so the taping for that will happen Tuesday and feeds will be down some time Tuesday till after the airing of Wednesday's show.

Sam has the one secret on Tyler that no one knows which is he won BB Store App THE CLOUD. Will she use that to dirty up Tyler before she leaves or will she just forever keep that to herself feeling it's a moot point.

JC still thinks that Kaycee may use the veto and put up Tyler next to JC thinking Angela and Kaycee want Tyler out. Which is not the case. But this little bit is enough to keep JC paranoid till the veto meeting.

Kaycee and Tyler have secured their Coast to Coast F2 alliance 2 times in 24hrs. This is his real F2 alliance but will he take that chance choosing her in the F2 if he has that option knowing he will win out sitting next to Angela?

This also is the same for Kaycee. Will she, given the choice of who to take, choose Tyler knowing she cold possibly lose to him?

It will be one of the most critical F3 HOH's in BB history since all 3 are athletes and strong with hefty comp resumes.

No matter what happens, this has been a really good season.
Who knows whats in store for this show next season with all the upheaval at CBS.
I really feel Julie will walk away from CBS.........
Let Julie and BB go off to another network!

No matter what happens, this has been a really good season.
Who knows whats in store for this show next season with all the upheaval at CBS.
I really feel Julie will walk away from CBS.........
Let Julie and BB go off to another network!

This season has definitely grown on me. I did not like it at all at the start.

I’m pretty sure Julie will leave CBS. It worries me about the fate of BB.

Even if Sam tells everyone that Tyler won the Cloud App, I doubt it would matter. All he has to say is, "Yeah, I won it. But I didn't use it. I didn't let it affect the game." I don't think anyone would argue with that. Heck, Hayleigh revealed herself as the hacker and still stayed safe for weeks afterward.

I really think Kaycee's best bet would be to take out Tyler this week. Since Angela can't play HOH, Kaycee would most certainly beat JC and Sam. Even if she doesn't, she can easily sway them to set their sights on Angela. Then Kaycee would be final 3 with Sam and JC. Something really odd would have to happen for her not to win the whole game against them.

I don't think she'll do it, though. What always gets me about BB is that it's an individual game. There's only one winner, but people have to work together to make it farther in the game. In the end, some players choose to stay loyal to allies rather than go all out for themselves. The stronger personalities guilt the weaker ones into sacrificing themselves. It will be interesting to see how the final weeks play out.

I thought I read that they haven't even renewed for another season so this might be it. I can't imagine they'd drop it but I guess they could.

I thought I read that they haven't even renewed for another season so this might be it. I can't imagine they'd drop it but I guess they could.
I thought they already said they were coming back for another celebrity season in the winter

I hope Julie does leave BB. I personally can't stand her she boring as paint to me.

I don’t think she’s boring, but I’m glad she’s not super high energy. She’s just the host..the real action is the players. It’s the reason I don’t want Ross Mathews as the new host. I love him and his energy but it would be way too much for the show. They need a host to host, not a fan.

CBS does not own BB, so I'm sure it will be picked up by another network if CBS decides not to renew. I'm not sure about Celeb BB since that has been announced.

Missed 1st 8 mins. Went to watch my DVR recorded CBS and its still hurricane coverage. So then had to frantically find the live feed on my laptop....and i get it going and its Ty and Angela's love you scene...ick.

Question: I know we do spoilers on here but Wednesday's eviction is really happening Tuesday, so not live. Is everyone okay with being spoiled with the eviction or should we keep that quiet until the show airs Wednesday?

I think Angela is mistaken that she would lose to Sam. I think Sam might be the only one she actually has a chance against.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter