BIG BROTHER ALL-STARS SPOILER'S WELCOME!

The Zingbot is NOT the neighbor. They still have to do the 'neighbor' twist. Said it's a famous former player. So back to guessing who: Mr Pectacular (Jesse), Marcelles, Dr Will, Rachel, Evil Dick, Derrick, Dan, Paul, Kaycee, Andy, Josh, Frank, Jackson, Jack, James, Britney, Vanessa....
I'd LOVE it to be Britney, Dan, Derrick or Will. Frank would be neat too. I'd like to see someone like Steve Moses but not sure he'd stir anything up. Not villainous enough. Would also enjoy Boogie but he would never be invited because of his law troubles. And, dare I say, it could be....ackkkkk...Frankie Grande.

Oh, I was watching it about 10:30, guess I was sleepy and didn't see them say the neighbor was still coming. LOL
I thought since he was over the fence he was the neighbor.
Evil Dick would be interesting since he has no relationship with his daughter.

Probably true, but not real game play, then.

I don't think there's a battle back because they give the outgoing guests info that they would be able to use in the game if they were returned.
Julie mentioned a couple of weeks ago that there is no battle back.

Johnny Mac was fun!! He seems too nice to be the neighbor though. I can really see it being Dr Will because he loves to stir up trouble and stays neutral. Or Mr Pectacular because he is such a douche and plays it up for his character.

Well now I am hearing the Zingbot was THE neighbor. On the balcony outside. But then the male speaker guy said at end of episode that a 'BB legend will return to the BB house to introduce a new twist'. So probably a former player and he could 'return' via webcam or actually walk in the house. Legend....doesn't sound like Johnny Mac. Guess we will see.

Last edited:

I really hope Da'Vone goes home so she can find out wrong she is.

She is not a good player, just a loud player.

She hides her voice....lol....I would hate to hear her if she spoke up.

I have not watched the show in a number of years, but did start watching this season because I was interested in some of the returning players, especially those from the earlier seasons. Janelle is a big favorite! It seems to me that Julie is now very religious sounding and preachy. Is this just how she is now? Definitely a change from the past.

I have not watched the show in a number of years, but did start watching this season because I was interested in some of the returning players, especially those from the earlier seasons. Janelle is a big favorite! It seems to me that Julie is now very religious sounding and preachy. Is this just how she is now? Definitely a change from the past.
Yes...there was a huge change in her when all that stuff with her husband went down and she's been weird and preachy ever since...it is really odd.

I agree another week with David and Kevin on the block. Apparently the way the Canada BB does a triple eviction is the HoH nominates 3 people and 2 of them will be evicted. I'm hoping that isn't what they are going to do here and that it will be 3 separate evictions.

I agree another week with David and Kevin on the block. Apparently the way the Canada BB does a triple eviction is the HoH nominates 3 people and 2 of them will be evicted. I'm hoping that isn't what they are going to do here and that it will be 3 separate evictions.

She said its a two hour show, so I hope they do it the same as the double eviction week.

She said its a two hour show, so I hope they do it the same as the double eviction week.

So would that be eviction followed by HOH followed by nominations followed by veto followed by eviction followed by HOH followed by nominations followed by veto followed by eviction?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter