BIG BROTHER ALL-STARS SPOILER'S WELCOME!

From USA Today:

While cloth face coverings aren't 100% effective, "wearing them means you're exposed to less virus. Less is coming in from other people and you're inhaling less. It's a win-win," said Dr. John Brooks, a medical epidemiologist and the CDC's chief medical officer for the agency’s COVID-19 response.

Guessing they're protecting the evicted Houseguests from Julie.
CBS takes the heat off of themselves until the HG leaves their property. CYA

Last edited:
Why do the evcitee have to wear a mask when they have been locked up? Julie goes out in public every day.

Julie always says to the evictee, "Remember, you're leaving the BB bubble, so be sure to put on your mask." Everyone in the house tested negative before going in. It's a Covid-free environment and no one has to wear masks. When they leave, they're back in the "real world" and more likely to be exposed, hence the necessity to put on a mask. Technically, Julie should be the one wearing a mask because she has been out and about in society. She probably doesn't want to because it would mess up her make-up! She does sit 10 feet away from the evictee, so she's not very likely to expose them if she was infected.

I'm rooting for Ian right now. He has a unique ability to sit back, observe and think before acting. Getting Kaysar to blow up Cody and Nicole's game last night was a brilliant move. I also like that he's representing the autism community as a very socially capable person. He's obviously been very successful in life. He just has some quirks. This is very typical of adults with autism. I wasn't a bit surprised when he said he had been diagnosed since his last appearance on BB. I knew he was on the spectrum the minute I saw him years ago. I have an adult son with autism who doesn't watch BB, but passed by the TV when I was watching the other night. Ian was rocking back and forth at the time, which he seems to do when he's anxious or deep in thought. My son stopped, looked at the TV and said, "That guy is autistic, isn't he?" I said yes, he is. My son said, "Yeah. I spotted it. I hope he wins!"

Looks like Bayleigh and DaVonne going to be nominated. The must not have gotten any powers, they were in the bathroom crying together. :(
Can't figure out who won the special powers yet.

Christmas talking to Tyler in HOH. She has the 2nd power called the blocker. For the next 3 veto's, she can block a replacement (if a veto is won). She has to do it after the veto but before the HOH picks the replacement.
Also if she wins the Veto, she can block someone else in the house from being put up as the new nominee.

Dani talking to Nicole. Dani has one of the powers. She can have the HOH for the next 3 weeks play in the next HOH contest. She really upset to get such a crappy power.

Not sure about 3rd power yet.

Last edited:
Christmas talking to Tyler in HOH. She has the 2nd power called the blocker. For the next 3 veto's, she can block a replacement (if a veto is won). She has to do it after the veto but before the HOH picks the replacement.
Also if she wins the Veto, she can block someone else in the house from being put up as the new nominee.

Dani talking to Nicole. Dani has one of the powers. She can have the HOH for the next 3 weeks play in the next HOH contest. She really upset to get such a crappy power.

Not sure about 3rd power yet.
Terrible news.

Bay and Day on the block.
Christmas and Dani won 2 of the 3 basement things. Maybe Kevin won the 3rd, not sure. Sigh.

From what I read it sounds like there was some verbal blow up with Bayleigh and Dani. Not sure if Davonne was involved. Bay/Day were later crying in the bathroom and Dani was in another room crying. Tyler was consoling her at one point and said he had an issue with the same person on previous season.(referring to the time Bay went off on him and ended up biting her tongue or something with her tooth? and blood start dripping out of her mouth) I don't know what it was about and I wonder if BB will air it on the show.....

From what I read it sounds like there was some verbal blow up with Bayleigh and Dani. Not sure if Davonne was involved. Bay/Day were later crying in the bathroom and Dani was in another room crying. Tyler was consoling her at one point and said he had an issue with the same person on previous season.(referring to the time Bay went off on him and ended up biting her tongue or something with her tooth? and blood start dripping out of her mouth) I don't know what it was about and I wonder if BB will air it on the show.....
Yes, I remember that...she just totally has 0 self control...pretty sad.

I read Bay wants to sacrifice her game for Day. She says Day has a better shot to get far. I wonder if they know its an uphill battle with the tight little group so she may as well go out pre jury and go home to her man.

I heard Ian may have tried to self-evict, that he had a panic attack and did not participate in the veto like he was suppose to. Wonder if we'll see any of it on the TV show, doubt it. They never want us to know that some people struggle mentally in there; i.e. Sam from BB 20

The 3rd power revealed tonight:
David: The disruptor *disrupts a hoh reign by secretly saving a nominee and forcing the hoh to name a new one. he can save himself for the next 3 nomination ceremonies.

Now we know why he didn't tell a soul, he would get pressure to use on either Day or Bay.
He needs to save it for himself, just in case.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter