BIG BROTHER ALL-STARS SPOILER'S WELCOME!

I just hate the way this season is going. Sheeple Christmas has apparently volunteered herself to go on the block since Kevin won the veto. I hope by some miracle she gets voted out and Kaysar stays, but doubt that will happen. These big alliances just ruin the game IMHO
Yes, totally hope she gets evicted if she volunteers herself...I've never liked her anyways.

Who even knows Christmas is in that house?
If it wasn't for the punishment with the star-babies, I had forgotten all about her.
She seems to be taking a shine for Enzo.
Also, when she lost HOIH she was crying hysterically because she wanted pictures and a letter from home.
As a mother of two, grandmother of three, it was a terrible idea to leave your year old baby for the summer.
But these people get addicted to be "T.V. celebrities".

Apparently there was a yeller that said Cody and Nicole are playing you all, very clearly and said it twice. Most of them heard it, but don't seem to be phased by it and still plan on voting Kaysar out. Oh well, so much for someone trying to break up big alliance.

Why is everything about race? Cant we watch one thing without the mention of racism? If it keeps up, i am out!! I have watched BB since season 1, but this season will be cut out if it doesn't stop.

Really? It was a 2 minute conversation about the struggles these two minority citizens face everyday in the United States of America in 2020. I found it very touching and so heartfelt.
This is the exact problem in America today, people want to bury their heads in the sand and not listen to the truth.
I am a white woman and I have no clue of their daily struggles, but I want to understand and I want change now.

WE ARE ONE RACE, THE HUMAN RACE.

Really? It was a 2 minute conversation about the struggles these two minority citizens face everyday in the United States of America in 2020. I found it very touching and so heartfelt.
This is the exact problem in America today, people want to bury their heads in the sand and not listen to the truth.
I am a white woman and I have no clue of their daily struggles, but I want to understand and I want change now.

WE ARE ONE RACE, THE HUMAN RACE.
Couldn’t have said it better. Thank you for that reply. I agree 100% with everything you said. 👍

it wasnt just a short 2 minute conversation. It has been mentioned for the past few episodes. If a white person was to say they wanted to vote out all of the black people (just because of the color of their skin), then yes, that is racist, and people would be having a fit--but, because she is black, it is ok.

We will just have to agree to disagree on this one.

I agree. It's a bit much. I watch this and Survivor and shows like it for mindless entertainment. Not for 'social issues of today' discussion. And seasons of late have been all about huge alliances weeding off outliers. Where there is little need for gaming...talking game, conniving and backstabbing and other methods the old school (like Janelle and Rachel) used to get to the end. So they can sit around and discuss the issues of the day. Wish they'd get back to old school. Then we might also have a worthy winner, unlike the Nicole's who lounged around in bed with a boy toy all season. Or the Josh's whose only claim to fame was banging pots.

it wasnt just a short 2 minute conversation. It has been mentioned for the past few episodes. If a white person was to say they wanted to vote out all of the black people (just because of the color of their skin), then yes, that is racist, and people would be having a fit--but, because she is black, it is ok.

We will just have to agree to disagree on this one.

Wait what?
What is ok because she is black?
You were annoyed by their conversation about their struggles? Nothing in that conversation was about voting out anyone based on skin color.
A few weeks ago Dayvonne said she wouldn't vote out David because he looked like her, that is no different than me being annoyed that three women in a row were voted out.

AND YES. it was a snippet of a conversation they aired on CBS, just maybe to get a point across about what is happening right now in the Country.

You honestly believe that if a white person would have said that they were voting out all of the blacks that it would be ok? It seems to be ok that Day can say that. But again, if a white person were to say that about a black person, then all heck would break loose.
I’ll steal a quote from above... I watch big brother for entertainment. Not to hear about race issues.
I dont want to get this thread locked out. It’s not fair to everyone that loves big brother. Again, we will have to agree to disagree.

You honestly believe that if a white person would have said that they were voting out all of the blacks that it would be ok? It seems to be ok that Day can say that. But again, if a white person were to say that about a black person, then all heck would break loose.
I’ll steal a quote from above... I watch big brother for entertainment. Not to hear about race issues.
I dont want to get this thread locked out. It’s not fair to everyone that loves big brother. Again, we will have to agree to disagree.

Listen, I don't want the thread closed either.
You are the only person who said anything about one race voting out another race. I never said that, no one on the show ever said that.
So get your facts straight, you made a nice conversation between two houseguests a race issue.... you came here and brought up how it disgusted you.
So this is your issue on this thread, so please stop.

You said "let's agree to disagree" and then you came back and decided to edit that post and go even further with a story about one race saying they were voting out another race.
I simply told you that never happened.

Enzo isn't one of my favorites but boy do I like how he isn't letting anyone tell him what to do on his HOH week.

I was just over on Joker's update and Cody is telling him he needs to backdoor Dani and Enzo said "no, not what I want to do during my HOH".

Wait what?
What is ok because she is black?
You were annoyed by their conversation about their struggles? Nothing in that conversation was about voting out anyone based on skin color.
A few weeks ago Dayvonne said she wouldn't vote out David because he looked like her, that is no different than me being annoyed that three women in a row were voted out.

AND YES. it was a snippet of a conversation they aired on CBS, just maybe to get a point across about what is happening right now in the Country.

There has been much said of Davonne's remarks being racist. It is not the same as genders sticking together. Here is one example article https://www.distractify.com/p/davonne-big-brother-racist Matter of fact, while watching the show, my husband and I both said the same thing out loud when Davonne said it.

And if Davonne was white and said she wouldn't vote out certain other players because of the color of their skin, there would be a backlash to have her removed from the house.

I have no problem with the conversation between Davonne and Kaysar. It was an honest conversation about their similar struggles regarding race and religion and how both can be the roots for discrimination.

GOSH I wish they would backdoor Dani. Her mean girl vibe is just off-putting to me. Luckily, her hinky vote for Janelle followed by a combination of denial of her vote to Cody and the attempts to play off the votes as Day and Bay are backfiring for her. Now others in the house including her own alliance are seeing her true colors.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter