Biergarten?

3floridarays

Growing older, but not up.
We have an ADR for Biergarten in 2 weeks, but I'm having a hard time getting excited about it. We went to Germany several years ago and loved the bratwurst and schnitzel. However, we do not like sauerkraut and most of the side dishes we tried there. So...will we hate Biergarten? What are the side dishes that they serve and does anyone have any photos of the food they could share?

TIA!

We have an ADR for Biergarten in 2 weeks, but I'm having a hard time getting excited about it. We went to Germany several years ago and loved the bratwurst and schnitzel. However, we do not like sauerkraut and most of the side dishes we tried there. So...will we hate Biergarten? What are the side dishes that they serve and does anyone have any photos of the food they could share?

TIA!

Here is the menu from the DIS Menus: http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/dining/diningdetail.cfm?Restaurant.ID=102#menu

Click the dining review link in my signature and one of the first ones is Biergarten. Lots of pictures. They have tons of options, not just saurkraut and brats (neither of which I eat). There's spaetzel, potatos, beans, veggies, salads, breads, cold items, hot items, multiple meat items, multiple desserts. A good all around buffet of Americanized German food that can please almost anyone, I would think. Make sure your ADR is for a time near a performance of the band - they are great fun.

Biergarten was our favorite restaurant! My 7 year old loved the band and the dance floor. The food was really good as well. Even my somewhat picky daughter liked it.

We love Biergarten, where else can you get such great German Food outside of Germany!

DSC04001.jpg

DSC04011-1.jpg

DSC04002-1.jpg

DSC04012.jpg

We tried Biergarten for the first time last year. I picked it for the show, not the food. I am not a big meat eater, and do not like cabbage dishes. But the show sounded like fun. And my DH loves German food - so it seemed a nice choice for him as well.

We left there - all being big fans. When I asked my DDs and DH where they wanted to eat this year, it was one of the first places they mentioned.

I loved the potato soup. And they had a variety of salads - like macaroni salad, tomatoe salad, etc. that were really really good. My DDs, who can be picky, even found things to love.

So, we went for the show - and left loving the whole experience, including the food.

I hope you enjoy it as much as we did.

I had read the menu, but it just didn't have a lot of detail. The photos and reviews are a big help. :thumbsup2

We've decided to try a new TS on each trip and DS has liked the shows when we've gone to dinner theaters, so we thought we'd give Biergarten a try this time. We tried 50's PT last month and Nine Dragons in Dec - hopefully we will like Biergarten just as much (well, hopefully more ;)).

We tried Biergarten for the first time last year. I picked it for the show, not the food. I am not a big meat eater, and do not like cabbage dishes. But the show sounded like fun. And my DH loves German food - so it seemed a nice choice for him as well.

We left there - all being big fans. When I asked my DDs and DH where they wanted to eat this year, it was one of the first places they mentioned.

I loved the potato soup. And they had a variety of salads - like macaroni salad, tomatoe salad, etc. that were really really good. My DDs, who can be picky, even found things to love.

So, we went for the show - and left loving the whole experience, including the food.

I hope you enjoy it as much as we did.

I could have written this post. I had exactly the same experience. We are looking forward to going back this summer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!